Archiblad Nixon...Who tha fuck are you again?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
In this post I (YELLOWFOOT) will claim to have named a place, but really havent.

If I(YELLOWFOOT) had actually named a place, I (YELLOWFOOT) could've provided a link to it. Bit I (YELLOWFOOT) didn't so I (YELLOWFOOT) can't.

Why don't you guys (Conch and Archie) go looking for it. While you're (Conch and Archie) at it find me (YELLOWFOOT) the following things.

Chem Light Batteries
Left-handed smoke shifter
A Box of grid squares
A snipe
A mechanical pencil sharpener
a bunch of BA eleven-hundred novembers

I (YELLOWFOOT) think I (YELLOWFOOT) last saw them in the Oops Forum

Come back and tell me (YELLOWFOOT) when you've (Conch and Archie) found them.

Fixed.

The Question

Eternal
He may be archiblad, but I'm archibladder.

The Question

Eternal
I don't remember tellin' you to post a goddamn thing.

The Question

Eternal
And stop posting video of a fat cupcakeer makin' a "HOO!" face. It doesn't make you look any less retarded than you did before.

And while you're at it, learn to type with your fingers instead of by throwing your toe-headed bastard spawn at the keyboard.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
*laughing*

what does any of that has to with anything? do you really have that much confedence in Conchaga? or is this a mind game you're trying to play with blackie?

if i had the chance as nap, i wouldn't be impressed at all. sounds like your blowing wind up conchaga's ass. fucking fart sniffer

*tee hee*

****WARNING. WE HAVE A GRADE ONE MEGATON TROLL HERE. WARNING WARNING. "FART SNIFFER" FLAME MAY DESTROY TK. WARNING. GRADE ONE MEGATON TROLL ON THE LOOSE. MAY DESTROY TK WITH AMAZING FLY FLAMING SKILLS. WARNING****

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And stop posting video of a fat cupcakeer makin' a "HOO!" face. It doesn't make you look any less retarded than you did before.

And while you're at it, learn to type with your fingers instead of by throwing your toe-headed bastard spawn at the keyboard.

It's all he can do. He's like a baby when it first discovers its genitalia. Weeeee! Youtube videos! Weeeeeeeeeee! Popcorn smiley!

The Question

Eternal
I'm gonna eat a dozen jalapeno taquitos. Then a dozen more stuffed jalapenos. Then a big bowl of onion soup. Then down a six pack of piss-water American beer. Then I'm gonna knock Blackfoot on his ass. And sit on his face. And save the world.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm gonna eat a dozen jalapeno taquitos. Then a dozen more stuffed jalapenos. Then a big bowl of onion soup. Then down a six pack of piss-water American beer. Then I'm gonna knock Blackfoot on his ass. And sit on his face. And save the world.

And yet, simultaneously end it.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
BIGGIE SAYS YOUR FAILURE IS COMPLETE BLACKFOOT,HE SAYS YOU GOING TO THE BIG DRIVE BY IN THE SKY...
nua1.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

*urp*

Anything else Saint?

The Question

Eternal
Won't be anything else for you after that.