Are we not men?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Because I don't want to clutter up a classic thread, I shall respond here:

I am after all just a man.

“Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men? “Not to suck up Drink; that is the Law. Are we not Men? “Not to eat Fish or Flesh; that is the Law. Are we not Men? “Not to claw the Bark of Trees; that is the Law. Are we not Men? “Not to chase other Men; that is the Law. Are we not Men?”
- H.G. Wells The Island of Doctor Moreau (1896)

We should add to this.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Are you sure?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"Not going calling others Fuckshittacock McPoopyvagina; that is the law. Are we not Men?"

The Question

Eternal
Not to eat of the fruit of the carbon fiber and titanium tree, this is the law; are we not men?

Friday

Bazinga!
You are DEVO!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're pinheads all, in business suits.
Teachers and critics, all dance the Poot.

Are we not men?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Whip it. Whip it good.
[YOUTUBE]Xbt30UnzRWw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ymKLymvwD2U&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

Consumer

Elder Statesman
^ I dunnknow...

A severe hair-cut, some duct tape, a pair of socks in a strategic location, learn to scratch appropriately and belch...you'd do.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think you still have to be a guy to find that an appropriate way to dress.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wear a garter belt and stockings, you'll be all set.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A severe hair-cut, some duct tape, a pair of socks in a strategic location, scratching appropriately and belching, while wearing a garter belt and stockings.

Yes, I can see how some people would find that all so very attractive.

Where does the duct tape go?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Where does the duct tape go?

To turn those bags of fat on your chest into rippling pectorals by binding them "flat" more or less.

Necessary for your male persona. You asked.

However, if you choose to remain female, corset your middle and push those girls up under your chin for display! :D

(sorry if that sounds harsh, not in the mood to spar just now)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why the mood?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
lost_highway_robert_blake_video_camera_400.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would only want to be a man if I were young. Then I would fill up a backpack with whatever I absolutely had to have to survive then head out to walk all over the world. I'd do odd jobs, like be a lumberjack or a grill cook, wash dishes, paint fences, whatever would pay and was legal and didn't have a high probability of getting me killed. I'd go everywhere I could go, see everything I could see, do as much as I could do. And, then, when I was done, I'd find a place to make a home and become a woman.