As new queen of the Badlands

aeommai

cookie?
dr house isn't loktar, he's the admin of RENEGADE MUGEN!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Ange

Banned
dr house isn't loktar, he's the admin of RENEGADE MUGEN!
Poor jack knows nothing about anything except what he reads here or what his mother tells him. 50 year old virgin still living with his old decrepit mother.

Jack has got no daddy, just a list of suspects.

A old man who lives on this tiny chat board 24/7

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Does your fake queer biker dad know what his little boy does on the internetz?

You should reconsider stalking middle aged men, or else get in line and take a number. I'll get to you when I'm finished with the others ahead of you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
you can't own anybody jack. you are a fool. a very noncreative poster and likec everybody sys you been owned by half this bb. just a nobody with no life and probably still a virgin. you been following me , eating my shit and the whole bb laughs at you behind your back.Ange is here so you may as well take your lame act elsewhere. You must be crying your little bitty eyes out geting your ass handed you by me day after day. have you told your mommy on me beetch. eat shit and die shiteater.

How can TK be dying, when we allow Emo-chicks who sound like they have a 14 year old crack-whore prostitute's mentality post here?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why does she come off like Jillian or an imitation?

Ange is a very poor imitation of Jillian. Jillian could say the same crap forever and a day but she didn't cut and paste her own crap year after year after year. Her same old crap was original each and every time.

Ange

Banned
Don't be a faggot.

True and that's so sad. If only he admitted to himself that he's a faggot he'd be free.
So I take back what I said Jack. Be free. Be a faggot
Jack, please come out of the closet. I will help you with some makeup, loan you a mini skirt and voila, it's Jacqueline.

Ange

Banned
Is Ange gone already?
Queen Ange The Beautiful is owning the fuck out the bitches in this thread by dropping straight knowledge and truth.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Your posturing's a bit, how shall I put this, lame, pun not withstanding. Your perception of Jack is completely and wholly wrong. Just trust me on that, even if you'd prefer to vehemently disagree.

So tell me about yourself, Ange, as curiosity overtakes me as a wave overtakes the Malibu sand: Do you like to Dance?

Answer me, bitch.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Poor jack knows nothing about anything except what he reads here or what his mother tells him. 50 year old virgin still living with his old decrepit mother.

Jack has got no daddy, just a list of suspects.

A old man who lives on this tiny chat board 24/7

If this place is tiny, what monstrous board do you come from?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Also, can someone please give me the cliff's notes on this prostitot newb?

Back to an older thread topic, what do we want to change the forum description to? I'll see if I can't push it through, or change it myself. Is it really time for a change?

aeommai

cookie?
she burst onto the minefield scene and had a lovely chat with dual. jack called her out on being a man and then the thread got split and HERE WE ARE!

Yub

Anachrophobic
No better place for it. In a little while drop Ange in after it and let her get angry so she puts on a fantastic performance when let out.

Ange

Banned
If this place is tiny, what monstrous board do you come from?
Not monstrous but More active and we get new members daily.

I was on the SFN board where 10 of us posted with one name and after meeting all the middle aged female cows at a bb meetup in vegas, The girls did everything to get me, the real Ange baned and all our threads and posts that were half the bb for a year deleted

Now I just go to Boards when I have time. My father Earl posts at a great board called Rockys Rubber Room, where any and all new members are very welcome, and they havenew members daily, no alts/mults/duals allowed there. no hiding behind names to hate. you gotta hat ewith your real name. post there but under a different name. If you want to check it out please go here and regester. Please use Earl for a referal, and you can post about a day after regestering. I am on a number of boards myself but ill be here mostly and there. no rules there except posting personal info.

http://www.rockysrubberroom.com/forum/index.php