Weevil

http://avatar-forums.com/showthread.php?t=43

Ways to cope with the depression of the dream of Pandora being intangible.

I recently read on the Avatar TypePad Blog, that people are becoming depressed because of the movie. People are realizing that the dream can't actually come true. I was trying to start a thread where people gave ideas on how to cope with it, as in reading Avatar stuff, Writing ( about avatar of course), painting, or whatever. Just give me some ideas and I'll try and help them out. Maybe people reading might even get some good ideas that'll help.

290 posts.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
that stuff is weird, even by my standards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well no see...When I ran the comic store in the 90's just after the boom I met a fuckload of people who probably morphed into thinking like this as they got older.

I love movies, but this hyper reality stuff is a little out of sorts. Cameron should know better, because everyone's emotions are on a hair trigger and it appears this movie plays on that subtlety.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WTF? :rwmad:

Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.