Mirah

I love you
Lets just have some fun now eh? Come on. I like mine. But I want to find some more clothing options and possible body options and now, now I'll be totally whoing for credits or points or w/e I need to make my girl cute.

Love Child

One Love
I am looking for drinks, anyone find them? Also, Hambil if you happen to read this, some of the objects are not compatible with certain backgrounds. That is probably unavoidalbe tho.....hmmmm

Love Child

One Love
Can you guess what everything in my avatar signifies? I'll give credits to anyone that can guess at least 5 out of the 9 items I am looking for.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The one object obviously stands for Pickle.
Theres a cat next to a sniper rifle. I can guess that one, too.

Im not sure about the rest though.

Yub

Anachrophobic
The pair of guns may be J&L. I think the bear is holding a cup of something so that may be me.

Love Child

One Love
Yub is a fuzzy bear, but he is also represented by the shield which is also for SuN. There is a pair of guns-who can that be? A whip, Mongo obviuosly, a pickle, a sniper rifle. There really isn't much to it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yub is a fuzzy bear, but he is also represented by the shield which is also for SuN. There is a pair of guns-who can that be? A whip, Mongo obviuosly, a pickle, a sniper rifle. There really isn't much to it.

I see....and where/what am I?

Love Child

One Love
I know Loktar, I was in the middle of making it and I ran out of credits. Luckily Cassie is a kind Master and gave me some more! I didnt want to make her naked-so I threw on that skirt. Plus I hate her hair. I wish I could sell the items back.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know Loktar, I was in the middle of making it and I ran out of credits. Luckily Cassie is a kind Master and gave me some more! I didnt want to make her naked-so I threw on that skirt. Plus I hate her hair. I wish I could sell the items back.

Yeah...yeah...them being so naked is a bad thing...sure...

Yeah I wish I could sell some of my items back too. Maybe Hambil can do something about it.

Love Child

One Love
Ok now look. It still looks stupid, but whatever. I feel like I'm playing with Barbies. Naughty barbies. Plus now the desire for creits is greater!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ok now look. It still looks stupid, but whatever. I feel like I'm playing with Barbies. Naughty barbies. Plus now the desire for creits is greater!

No, no I like it. That boy looks so hot..er..cute...um...whatever.

Its alot better than my Brian and Quagmire Drunken Beastiality Party.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im not using my credits. If you want some, let me know. Ill send them to you.
[size=-2]For a price :D[/size]
No, no I like it. That boy looks so hot..er..cute...um...whatever.

Its alot better than my Brian and Quagmire Drunken Beastiality Party.
I like your av. Quagmire is SO YOU!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Im not using my credits. If you want some, let me know. Ill send them to you.
[size=-2]For a price :D[/size]

I like your av. Quagmire is SO YOU!

Well my internet persona anyway. Quagmire wouldn't be sitting around on a Saturday night feeling kinda bored online...nothing on TV...except maybe Click and Idiocracy... while his roommate/brother was off with RL friends playing poker and Wii.