average age here?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm 12.

parkmice

what
Age ranges are between 17 and 50's/60's.

what, you want ME to do the math? okay say fifty-five as the average between fifty and sixty, minus seventeen is what...forty-three...half of forty three is twenty one and a half...wait, I fucked up.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If you add 16 and 60 you get 76, then divide that by 2, you get 35.5 for an average age.

I like that. On average, I am 35.5 years old.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There is no mean age here. I'm in my late 20's. The owner is around my age. The previous owner is easily in their lower 30's. Sarek is easily older than 100. Same as Jack. Eloisel is the youngest girl here at 17. Finally, we have a few major younguns, CeeJay, Marquis de Sade and Riotgear are all 10 or younger.

What I'm really trying to say is that the majority of posters here are around their mid to late 20's and 30's.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There is no mean age here. I'm in my late 20's. The owner is around my age. The previous owner is easily in their lower 30's. Sarek is easily older than 100. Same as Jack. Eloisel is the youngest girl here at 17. Finally, we have a few major younguns, CeeJay, Marquis de Sade and Riotgear are all 10 or younger.

What I'm really trying to say is that the majority of posters here are around their mid to late 20's and 30's.

I love you.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah im 27 in 2 months

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Don't listen to any of these fuckers, I'm ageless.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gagh is so old now you can count the rings in his ears.