Baboons making a move up the ladder?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
pssst, Gear... there is no ladder... :p

seriously, though, that's a pretty awesome vid. I'm always humbled by evidence on how incredibly wrong the general human view on animals and their intelligence is.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well I don't know how you're plan on getting to heaven...
Now what exactly would a woman like me do at a place like heaven, anyway??

If I had a pet baboon I'd take it out to a large empty parking lot and let it drive my car.
If I had a pet baboon, I would teach it to fling poo only at people I don't like.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Same thing I'd do. Help me kill my enemies.

I'd also teach my baboon to smoke a wizard pipe. Probably gonna take a few pipes.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
mmmmh, I am having a severe Natural Born Killers goes Heaven moment here. So fucking hot.

I'd also teach my baboon to smoke a wizard pipe. Probably gonna take a few pipes.
Ha, that'd be the easy part. Teaching him to give the pipe back, though - not so much :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"Of the delights of this world man cares most for sexual intercourse- yet he has left it out of his heaven. -Mark Twain, Letters From the Earth"

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
So what you're insinuating here, Dono - think we should bring sexy back to them angels? :lol:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It'll be a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
as long as I still get to kill use weapons to defend myself against ppl alongside Gear, I'm in :D Can't say no to one's Calling, can one?