Bad Dog

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You like making things.

Do you like musical instruments?

Do you like working with wood?

You might like making mountain dulcimers and bowed psaltrys. Whenever I go looking for them, I find the more affordable ones are made by some person at home and for most amateurs they are just fine. A decent priced bowed psaltry would sell well at the ren-faires too. You could dress up like a Scotsman, get drunk, and make some money while staring at all the girls walking around with jiggly bits thanks to bustiers and corsets.

Love Child

One Love
That would be hot. I would want video. In fact for that I might make a trip just to see it. I call road trip picking up several TK'ers on the way.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
You like making things.

Do you like musical instruments?

Do you like working with wood?

You might like making mountain dulcimers and bowed psaltrys. Whenever I go looking for them, I find the more affordable ones are made by some person at home and for most amateurs they are just fine. A decent priced bowed psaltry would sell well at the ren-faires too. You could dress up like a Scotsman, get drunk, and make some money while staring at all the girls walking around with jiggly bits thanks to bustiers and corsets.

I make lots of stuff. years ago I made 2 steam engines. Im still making rings from old coins. I made a model land sailor that sails fast 2 days ago. I will be making one full size so I can ride in it soon.

Just this morning we turned an old aluminum motor boat into a sail boat and kept the motor.

I have made wooden wistles and a wooden 4 note whistle, I want to make some musical instruments but incorparate it with wind powered kinetic skulpture. Like a big ass music box powered by the wind.

I will look at your ideas and give them a try.

I looked and the mountain dulcimers look like a kick ass project, the bowed psaltrys are more like an autoharp but could be real fun. made to any shape with any number of strings.

You know you throw ideas at a gearhead like me and it like piling wood on a fire.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Guys like you are awesome!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know me - if he is doing manly creative things and his butt crack is showing and he is sweating .... well, ....
well, ............... well

Love Child

One Love
and his hammer is hanging down.
Yes I know.
I like to watch my man work too.
He does not understand it.
I am getting wet just thinking about it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Damn im going to make some more stuff, seems ladies like handy type craftsman who make cool stuff. :smfcool:

Oh, like you wouldn't believe.

Seph

Retired Account
You know me - if he is doing manly creative things and his butt crack is showing and he is sweating .... well, ....
well, ............... well

time to put him in an entire rubber body suit is it eloisel?

dnt wanna fall preggers like ur mum and nan, second births suck.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
time to put him in an entire rubber body suit is it eloisel?

dnt wanna fall preggers like ur mum and nan, second births suck.

lol

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
This week my lawnmower needed work, the fuel lines in my weed eater, roto tiller and leaf blower were all rotten. all the machines are about 3+ years old so im fixing shit all the time but winning.

the other day I took my pitbull up to see the windmills. it was a nice ride but had to drive up a wicked hill.

[YOUTUBE]Ysyq6_kEWvE[/YOUTUBE]