I love you
Come back.
But not really
I'm leaving to get snacks
and stuff I'll be back
perhaps

Mirah

I love you
It was curiuos to me why you were doing that, but like always I thought it was cute so I didn't comment on it. BUT I WANTED TO LOKTAR! I WANTED TO REBUKE YOU HARD! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD!

Mirah

I love you
Bump. But I don't really want to talk to any of you because I am still grumpy so whatever.

Love Child

One Love
I am in a fine mood now. If only you could hear the way I said that tho. Too bad this is the internet and you have NO IDEA WHAT I AM REALLY SAYING!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah U R Not even there. I wonder what you had for dinner? I smell potatoes. Mashed. Gravy with little chunks of mushrooms in it. Meat, some kind of meat. And vegatables. That sounds really good right now. An old fashioned home cooked meal. FOod. Food.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah U R Not even there. I wonder what you had for dinner? I smell potatoes. Mashed. Gravy with little chunks of mushrooms in it. Meat, some kind of meat. And vegatables. That sounds really good right now. An old fashioned home cooked meal. FOod. Food.

I know.:( As soon as my crazy life (and my my mom's mini-dramas calm down) gets better I'm going to make an effort to try and get back to chat and MSN.

Didn't have dinner yet. In about 30 or so minutes. 8PMish. We're gonna have porkchops, corn, and I'm not sure what else.