Ban Zodiac!!

Tyrant

http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=45761

weep.gif

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Speck: "I've felt TK foe greener pastures."

WTF? If he's feeling up his foes, does that mean he wants to touch Messenger, or just wishes it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's always said Mess acts childish......

Tyrant

I despise the very sight of the texted word "Zodiac" now, but on the other, I understand the need to maintain what WordForge stands for.
True - we mustn't forget who we are and what we stand for in these dark times.

Tyrant

The final word on the matter!@#@#!!@!@%!~

Nocturne of Vladimir Jazz said:
The problem:

thezodiac_bigreleaseposter.jpg

The solution:

LaLaLa.gif

Alright. We all know about Zodiac's consistent plague of trolls, but now is the time for lack of action.

None of us have the power to have him banned, and the administrators know how we feel about him, if not now, then never.

The fact is, the administrator's have already stated that they arent going to ban him, and so the only trump is Elwood.

That being said, it's pointless to continue with all the BAN ZODIAC! threads. We'll have to wait for Elwood's decision.

The best we can do to aid WF's prosperity is to ignore the bastard.

I questioned whether or not to post another thread regarding this, as it seems somewhat hypocritical. But I also realize that not EVERYONE, though it seems like it, knows exactly what's going on with the Zodiac situation.

And so, I say to the mass of WordForge, we cannot do a damn thing about it ourselves, so I suggest wasting no more time complaining, and getting used to simply ignoring him.

We all know what a troll is here to do, and it's counterproductive to give him a
shitstorm.gif
to brag about at TK.

Until the definitive word on Zodiac's fate as a WF poster comes from Elwood, the best we can do is ignore him.

If Elwood lets him stay, we'll have to ignore him, so we might as well expect the worst.

If Elwood bans him, we can consider it a perk, and let the unsavory situation die quickly.

Every comment or rep made to Zodiac allows this plague to fester just that much longer.

All this being said, if this thread makes it past three pages, I would like it locked.
http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=45798

weep.gif

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
*sigh*

jack

Jesus, what a bunch of fucking idiots.

jack

Is that Groping again? Someone should kill him.

jack

Someone should hunt you down and dress you out like a fucking deer.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger,

I am so in love with you. I can't hide it another moment now that BlindGropingHimself has seen fit to "out" my secret lust.

Love,

Tamar

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Oh no! He won't post a new post! My god, how will anyone troll him now?

He really thinks that is an effective deterrant?
fucktard.gif
!

jack

No, I just showed how ineffective a deterrent it was :D

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Speck, I must really commend you.

It takes a real man to not only be completely honest, but to use his dick size as an internet handle. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

applause.gif

jack

When one can't see, one gropes about in the blindness.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
You really have got under their skin Mess. You would expect a glory thread of some sort - but you appear to have become some sort of forum pariah.

Not only do they appear to be feeding the trolls, a 9 course banquet appears to be occuring.