BB15 US - '100 Days of Big Brother'

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's going to go on FOREVER...

[YOUTUBE]kOAYaCElBgs[/YOUTUBE]

SO:

Media Day is June 10th - That's when a group of journalists & bloggers go into the house and play the game for one day. They are allowed to release their stories/pics/video about a week later, when the new houseguests are put in sequester. That's also when we get pics of the new house.

THe HGs enter the house around the 20th and start playing, and the show premieres on the 26th.

100 Days of BB means the finale will be around the end of September. Oy vey. WHEN AM I GOING TO WATCH THE METS???

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cast will be revealed at 3PM today! (in 76 minutes)

The 100 days thing is out, but the new twist will be called the "MVP". America gets to vote each week on which HG is having the best gameplay, and that HG will have a "special power" for the week.

Sounds like a lame variation on the Mole or America's Player, but these twists are always tossed by Week 4 anyway. But it's supposedly all new houseguests this year, no returnees, which is good. But there may be one or two who are relatives of a former houseguest.

AND YES JOFFRE, IT'S PROBABLY RACHEL'S SISTER ERISSA!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
House pics...there's a deliberate Mad Men/Pan Am theme throughout.

9569.imgcache.jpg

9570.imgcache.jpg

9571.imgcache.jpg

9572.imgcache.jpg

9573.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
9574.imgcache.jpg

9575.imgcache.jpg

Outside the HOH room:
9576.imgcache.jpg

HoH Room:
9577.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
9578.imgcache.jpg

9579.imgcache.jpg

9580.imgcache.jpg

9581.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wasn't Pan Am a huge flop?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, it only lasted one season, although it was much more popular in countries other than the US. Unfortuantely, that usually isn't enough of a reason to continue making an expensive series.

I really liked the show. And since there's so much of an airport theme, one can't simply say Mad Men is the only influence.

CaptainWacky

MARGOT ROBBIE ON US CBB!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Me too.

I should put the houseguest threads up.

But Aaryn the racist spoiled bitch is HoH and I'm not motivated.

SAUSAGEMAN

I'm going to literally die of joy when Nick gets evicted today and all the awful people in the house start breaking down.

CaptainWacky

What if a racist wins all the money and spends it on racism?

SAUSAGEMAN

Not going to happen. In the last 24 hours, an anti-racist alliance of the good people in the house has formed, and the vote has flipped from being like 8-3 in favour of evicting Elissa to 6-5 in favour of evicting Nick, and marginalising the racists.

And the racists have no idea it's happening. It's fantastic and I can't wait to see their faces tonight.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH!

Can't wait for Jeremy to freak out. I know at some point this season, he's going to get physical on someone and get booted. It's just a matter of when.

Oh, and a hateful bigot won BB9, and ended up going to prison for drug money laundering, along with another BB9er. I expect Jeremy to join their ranks someday.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Helen is getting way too much credit for the flip on the TV show edit -- Candice has been the mastermind. Helen almost ruined the whole plan 3 different times yesterday by still wanting to trust Howard and Spencer. Idiot.

CBS WANTS HELEN TO GO FAR -- THEY ARE ASIAN-SUPREMACISTS!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]_hZWK0GNY6U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lAAoTwwth3U[/YOUTUBE]

And speaking of breasts, from a few nights ago:

[YOUTUBE]7QhI22leLcE[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]_hZWK0GNY6U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lAAoTwwth3U[/YOUTUBE]

And speaking of breasts, from a few nights ago:

[YOUTUBE]7QhI22leLcE[/YOUTUBE]