BBUK Live feed to be replaced by a "Facebook app"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149...her-live-feed-replaced-with-facebook-app.html

What's the fucking point? This is the same lame excuse Channel 4 used when they axed 24 hour live feed for BB10. "Oh, we'll have more videos on our website!" And then they didn't have any more than previous years. THE WHOLE APPEAL of BB to me is you can actually see what's happening live at any time you want and that it's not just all edited to tell storylines. Even when 4 didn't have the 24 hour feed they still had it live for a few hours late at night (so we could watch Marcus walking around in the garden in his duvet, wanking.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wow...that is incredibly stupid. That's about the surest way to kill the show for good.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Considering Five spent £200 million buying the show, you'd think they'd want it to be a success. But it starts next month and we still know next to nothing and there are worrying signs like this...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The bit about Youtube makes it sound like they want to use it as a platform for the live feed, but it's all very last minute.