BDM MY PACKAGE ARRIVED

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
FINALLY I HAVE MY VERY OWN PACKAGE! ALL THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO STAND UP AND TAKE NOTICE OF ME NOW.

But seriously.. Here they are! Got here in the end. Unfourtunatly I can't open your Fort Knox wrapping skillz. Need to go get some scissors.

!!!!!!!!!!OMG TEH VERONICA MARS IS BACK SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE YOU IS TEH BEST!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Not to hijack Menty's thread about his wondrously generous PACKAGE, C2, but what, pray tell, is an 'eave' and how does one go about dropping them?

And also, who picks them up?

I assume eaves are pieces of dog poop and that Chinese people pick them up to heat their oven fires.

Kerb Crawler

What kind of eave does Menty's package leave?

Kerb Crawler

I liked you better when you were Balki. I felt more comforted then, that you were someone I could really relate/talk to. Now... well, I just don't know you at all!

But, according to your argument, you think that an eave contains genetic material? Interesting...

Is an eave quanitifiable? Like how much material equals one eave? 2 eaves? 10 eaves? How many gallons in an eave? Grams?

Everyone misses Balki and so do I.

Unfortunately due to ongoing legal proceedings between Bronson Pinchot and that one crack whore from teh Surreal Life, all Balki avatars on the Internet have been suspended pending the court's findings in the matter.

Also, we should get to the ground truth of the matter: if an eave can be dropped and is a unit of measure as KC suggest, then is it a unit of measure of volume, weight or mass?

OMG I CANNOT MAKE AN WHOLE POST WITHOUT CAPITALS LOCK. THANK YOU BILL GACEY GATES FOR THE WONDERFUL LOCK OF CAPS WHICH I REALIZE WAS ACTUALLY INNOVATED BEFOR EYOU AND YOU AONLY DESIGN SOFTWARE LOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Iw anst wla g you baSTfard

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LLAMAS.