Beautiful women

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Musings on one of my favorite subjects...

Beautiful women should be told that they are beautiful. The truly beautiful don't know it.

Beautiful women should be pursued for the sake of pursuit. They run, slowly, because they don't know themselves.

Beautiful women should never be used, but instead cherished.

Beautiful women should be treated gently. The wider world is not kind to beauty.

Beautiful women are more than a pretty face. Scars speak of wisdom and a quiver in the voice speaks of the beauty of depth.

Beautiful women should be given things, for the sake of enhancing what is already there.

As there are a thousand kinds of taste and smell, a million thousands of subtleties of the physical form and of the mind, so there are that many kinds of beauty.
However, it is not common.

Beautiful women can just BE, because some Men remain in the world, and we appreciate you.

-SB

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Beautiful women are more than a pretty face.
agreed, but sadly, many men look only at the exterior. Propably the same kind of men who get a tattoo without considering how ridiculous it'll look when they are old and shrivelled.
Problem in both cases: not thinking of the future.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
agreed, but sadly, many men look only at the exterior. Propably the same kind of men who get a tattoo without considering how ridiculous it'll look when they are old and shrivelled.
Problem in both cases: not thinking of the future.

I don't look at the exterior, but then again if a woman resembles Jabba the Hutt or Jar Jar Binks I'm going to have a hard time saying "Well at least she's got smarts, personality, and a great sense of humor."

Mirah

I love you
Musings on one of my favorite subjects...

Beautiful women should be told that they are beautiful. The truly beautiful don't know it.

Beautiful women should be pursued for the sake of pursuit. They run, slowly, because they don't know themselves.

Beautiful women should never be used, but instead cherished.

Beautiful women should be treated gently. The wider world is not kind to beauty.

Beautiful women are more than a pretty face. Scars speak of wisdom and a quiver in the voice speaks of the beauty of depth.

Beautiful women should be given things, for the sake of enhancing what is already there.

As there are a thousand kinds of taste and smell, a million thousands of subtleties of the physical form and of the mind, so there are that many kinds of beauty.
However, it is not common.

Beautiful women can just BE, because some Men remain in the world, and we appreciate you.

-SB

Today I will not focus on the negative
but on the positive

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I don't look at the exterior, but then again if a woman resembles Jabba the Hutt or Jar Jar Binks I'm going to have a hard time saying "Well at least she's got smarts, personality, and a great sense of humor."

Thats what Paper Bags are for!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Honey bunny, you could look like jabba the hut without too much work.

I can't imagine why Loktar (or anyone else) strives to maintain friendship with you considering the barbed shit that falls out of your mouth at every opportunity.

That's not very nice. And considering the flippant delivery, I'd say you go all the way out of your way to be hurtful.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I can't imagine why Loktar (or anyone else) strives to maintain friendship with you considering the barbed shit that falls out of your mouth at every opportunity.

That's not very nice. And considering the flippant delivery, I'd say you go all the way out of your way to be hurtful.

You should talk.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You should talk.

So now I'm off ignore. I should and did talk. And who the hell do you think you are that I would subject myself to your permission.

There goes that sense of entitlement problem you have screaching out of control.

Are you under a doctors care? You should be.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So now I'm off ignore. I should and did talk. And who the hell do you think you are that I would subject myself to your permission.

There goes that sense of entitlement problem you have screaching out of control.

Are you under a doctors care? You should be.

LOL - you repeat your same old schtick over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Do you cut and paste or do you have an F-key set up?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
LOL - you repeat your same old schtick over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Do you cut and paste or do you have an F-key set up?

So your sense of entitlement now extends to my keyboard?!?

Unbelievable.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
spicy roast beef makes my forehead sweat.