Best poster at TK

Seph

Retired Account
11717092625569026806.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That was not one of the options! I call VOTER APATHY!!!!!

You can call voter apathy all you want. The poll was rigged and you know it. I call for an investigation. If you've never met the DOJ guys, you're in for a surprise. You will know them the minute they walk into the room. They won't have to tell you or show you any identification. They are so freaking scary and serious it fills the air and you can't help but know who they are. They will fuck you up if you mess with them. So, be ready.

You can call voter apathy all you want. The poll was rigged and you know it. I call for an investigation. If you've never met the DOJ guys, you're in for a surprise. You will know them the minute they walk into the room. They won't have to tell you or show you any identification. They are so freaking scary and serious it fills the air and you can't help but know who they are. They will fuck you up if you mess with them. So, be ready.

Is ready!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And the winner is....

Imperium, almighty Prince of Trollkingdom!

Congratulations on being the best poster at TK.

Actually, little SLJ, I was thinking that perhaps you are the best poster at TK. Or, at least you could be so very easily.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am, hands down, by far and away, undoubtedly, the greatest poster to ever visit this site.

You're so jealous that SLJ didn't start a fan poll about you. Guess you aren't special enough to have your own little fan boy running around smoothing the way for you.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Don't worry, Luci. No one here will accuse you of being TK's greatest or best poster, but you at least know how to entertain. Just that alone gets you a leg up on the OP and his associated main account.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Repeat one more time.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Rinse and repeat.