Bet you Falconarg isn't white

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a shocking number of colored people who are into MUGEN. Right there you know their message boards will be shit. Add to this the fact most of them have just turned 15 and you have a trainwreck of literacy.

At least it keeps their asses off the streets.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
What do you mean by "colored people" ? It's a polyvalent term that can mean anything. Technically, white people are "colored" too. Therefore, the title of the thread contradicts its body.

If you're talking about gooks, spics, nips, or cupcakeers, please do specify. It's irrelevant to use politically correct terminology given the blatant racism in your thread.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Carlos_Tevez_Manchester_United_Premier_League_801181.jpg

What do you mean by "colored people" ? It's a polyvalent term that can mean anything. Technically, white people are "colored" too. Therefore, the title of the thread contradicts its body.

If you're talking about gooks, spics, nips, or cupcakeers, please do specify. It's irrelevant to use politically correct terminology given the blatant racism in your thread.
The term is very un-PC in the United States. Traditionally, it describes many different groups who aren't white, their skin possessing more melanin which doesn't extend to the palms of their hands, giving the impression they possessed a color over their skin up to that point and had something whites did not. Colored skin as opposed to skin of a color.

If we were to venture a guess we'd probably settle on him being drooling-in-a-cup stupid, based at least on his posts. The fact that he comes from a MUGEN-oriented community makes it more likely that he isn't white. I'll give 2-1 odds on that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Does that make you colored too?

Mrs Nomanners

I don't give a damn whether Falky or anyone else is black, white, green, pink, striped, chequered or polka-dotted. The colour of a person's skin doesn't matter and doesn't count. What is important is the person under that skin.
Contrary to what some immature halfwits may believe, racism isn't cool. It's simply stupid.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Mesdames, Messieurs, I present to you : falconarg.

falchg1.jpg

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
An androgynous latino bastard child.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
With huge lips.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I don't give a damn whether Falky or anyone else is black, white, green, pink, striped, chequered or polka-dotted. The colour of a person's skin doesn't matter and doesn't count. What is important is the person under that skin.
Contrary to what some immature halfwits may believe, racism isn't cool. It's simply stupid.

While I agree with this completely, failcunt is still a moron, regardless of his "race".

Status
Not open for further replies.