Bet you Falconarg isn't white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
funny thread

Falconarg

Rebel
US rock band Kiss have claimed to have a greater total wealth than a number of small countries.

In an interview with the Guardian newspaper, neither signer and guitarist Paul Stanley or bassist Gene Simmons revealed how much they were worth.

However, Simmons – who has an individual wealth reported to be near $100million – did say that they felt “very blessed”.

lol

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There's a shocking number of colored people who are into MUGEN. Right there you know their message boards will be shit. Add to this the fact most of them have just turned 15 and you have a trainwreck of literacy.

At least it keeps their asses off the streets.

STFU! Leave him alone! You're just a faggot who hasn't got his poop deck full of sea-men in a while and you're taking out on my Falcy! I hope your eyes magicly fall out before I gouge them out myself!

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
I seriously don't understand racism.

Jesus was a Jew after all, and far be it for me to be racist! I could never get how people that called themselves Christians like many White Supremacists tdo, yet hate Jews. And another thing about the blah blah blah and the tea in china is blah blah blah and more shit nobody cares about.

Someone needs to cut your fingers off before you continue to contaminate this forum with fail and aids.

Mrs Nomanners

It pains me to admit it, but after reading this thread I am actually starting to like Mommy B.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
you are from my fan club no kitty?

huh?

Is this "Are you in my fan club or not, Kitty?"

Is that what you meant? Of course Im in your fan club. You run this place.

::pretend this is a repost of DL's "I run this place" Matrix Baby pic::

Status
Not open for further replies.