Better Call Saul

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, it doesn't necessarily have to end where Breaking Bad begins. I wonder if in the final season they'll actually jump forward in time and have some episodes where he's Gene working at the Cinnabon? They could redeem him in some way, have him contact an old Kim or Chuck even. Or show him being murdered when his identity is discovered.

CaptainWacky

The guy who plays Tuco is really good at plaing a convincing pyscho drug user.

CaptainWacky

They sure aren't afraid to go at their own pace on this show.

CaptainWacky

Mike sure got the drop on those punks!

(Does anyone else still watch this?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I saw the season premiere, but only bits of the episodes since, so I have to catch up.

CaptainWacky

The cold open was a bit...on the nose? But the Jimmy trying to get fired montage was great.

CaptainWacky

The guy who plays Howard is very good at playing a robot.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I am one episode behind (last night's). This season is excellent, I am really liking the direction it's taking!!

CaptainWacky

Things are really paying off now. Mike's gone super pimp and Jimmy may have gone too far with Chuck...

Big Dick McGee

Wow, I finally caught up. This season is excellent! I agree with Wacky, the whole "Jimmy tries to get fired" montage was incredible. And last night's episode was awesome. Everyone thinks Chuck is just a wackaloon, but he's the only one who really knows the depths to which his brother will sink. I think Jimmy is just being Jimmy. He would rather work slavishly to backstab his backstabbing brother, than work hard at a legitimate law career. It's just who he is.

Michael McKean as Chuck has been nothing short of brilliant. He's the epitome of every successful attorney I've ever met-He's a complete asshole douche and doesn't even realize it because he's so fucking egotistical. I honestly hope he ends up being like Henry in Regarding Henry after hitting his head!!

CaptainWacky

A lot of people seem to think Chuck is dead. It reminded me of the plane crash in the Breaking Bad season 2 finale, a unintended tragic consequence...but a bit less dramatic of course.

Big Dick McGee

He might be dead. Perhaps that's what leads Jimmy to become Saul? The guilt? We shall see, possibly next week!

CaptainWacky

Unless next week's episode is just 50 minutes of Mike's grandaughter playing with the pig.

CaptainWacky

WELL , Chuck is alive and well and just as good at conning as Jimmy. So is next season going to be Jimmy on trial?

WHO LEFT THE NOTE ON MIKE'S CAR? WAS IT GUS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And he will still have all his skin and bones!

CaptainWacky

ERNESTO IS GUS' SECRET BROTHER.

CaptainWacky

SPEAKING OF GUS.

CaptainWacky

New season starts tomorrow on Netflix UK (I assume it's on in America tonight.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup, tonight at 10 ET. They are running a season 2 marathon now to lead up to it.