BICKENDIAN, DO NOT COME OVER HERE, DUDE!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'll come over later tonight. I'm kind of indisposed at the moment :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
El Machorro said:
I troll these trolls every time. I troll the trolls. I annoy them. They whine. I dish it out and they can't take it. What a worthless lot of pre owned legendary trolls. If they knew how to troll they would not be so easy to troll. Amazingly the only people at this forum who pay real attention to them are each other. They try to convince each other they are cool like it matters. I troll the trolls , they smite my karma because thats all they can do with me,and then some gimp says Im whining about Karma. Are these not truly the most fucktarded individuals ever seen in Flametown? They cannot annoy anybody. They are not effective. I personally shit on them and they open their mouths. The troll is done I own these bitches. AGAIN. I trolled the legendary TK Trolls again. My owned little bitches all signed in on this thread as planned and predicted. Thanks Havok . They follow Havok around post to post like shadows just like they do me. What you gonna do with your TK TROLLTARD bitches Havok? I like having mine in constant motion on my merry go round.

I think someone misses me ;)

jack

PILLZ..omg Chupie's a real One-Trick isnt he?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
PS...

I'm Gretchen over n'yer ;)

El Fuckface thinks I'm an admin here, more specifically a mm dual :D

jack

:bigass: I think you're awesome.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I think you're awesome too, jack :)

Bickendan