Big Brother 14 returns July 12th

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Big Brother," the long-running reality TV staple, will return to the airwaves Thursday, July 12 at 9 p.m., CBS announced Tuesday. The network also unveiled the premiere dates for its new reality offerings "Dogs in the City" and "3."

"Big Brother" will air Wednesdays at 8, Thursdays at 9 and Sundays at 8, beginning with the Sunday episode on July 15. The live eviction shows will air on Thursday.

There have been threads about all the open call casting around the country for the past few weeks. But of course they populate most of the cast with "mactors" or professional reality show auditioners with minor acting credits who were turned down for Survivor or Amazing Race...LOL CYNICAL.

If they do another Vets vs. Newbies theme this year, I'm not going to watch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh my!

So I wasn't sure if I was gonna post this or not but I figured why not. I went to the NYC Auditions on Saturday. I got there right at 12 noon which it was suppose to begin at and last until 2. But you could notice people leaving the restaurant in which it being held from their auditions. The line was about 20-30 people long at that point. It was probably the most annoying thing in the world. I had a bunch of obnoxious older people behind me and clueless young people in front of me. All barely knowing much about the show. As SUCKS would call them, "The Casuals". Their favorites which they pronounced over and over again were Dick, "Because he was so entertaining and strategically the best overall in history", Jordan, "Because she's so pretty and she played so honestly and nice". For 2 and a half hours, I had to hear them all discuss how the show works to each other and them all trying to remember certain peoples names. I stood their gritting my teeth wanting to commit suicide right beside Rockefeller Center but I held it in. Didn't want anyone to know how big of a fan I was.

As the hours rolled on, the line got longer and longer and it seemed like the auditions were taking forever. Two guys throughout it all were basically hired to scout the line every 5 minutes or so, for someone they viewed as "a good potential housemate" and brought them to the front of the line to go in at the very next audition. Finally by 2:30 I was next up to go in with 8 other people. Every group had 9 people, we were all brought to a table to fill out this little sheet with basic info and why we'd be good for the show. In my group, 8 gay guys all around 25 years of age and under and 1 biracial young girl. The casting agent was Chris Catalano. He was also a gay man. He was very nice, mid 30's and funny. He had us each go around the room and discuss why we would be good for the show, but told us not to disclose our ages or our jobs as it may interfere with our strategies if we were to go on the show.

First up, young guy who recently discovered he was gay and just got a boyfriend and loves to compete. Next, a young Puerto Rican kid who lost a lot of weight as his motivation for the show. Next, a young guy who got kicked out of his parents home and moved to NYC and was struggling to get by so he resorted to stripping at gay clubs. Next, probably one of the most annoying people. He claimed he audition for the show 7 OR 8 times, not really sure how he wouldn't know if it was 7 or 8 and he was so overly flamboyant. He screamed out little blurbs of things like "POWER BOTTOM!!" to the guy who went first. He was poorly dressed and I believe anyone who wears white flip flops in NYC should be shot. Next, a tall, handsome, Italian, body builder type of guy. I could tell Chris Catalano had his eye on him the whole time. He was very pretty but extremely boring and it's sad because I think he had potential to get in but who knows maybe he did. Next, it was my turn. The whole time I was speaking, I just focused on Chris and looking him in his eye because I couldn't deal with all of the other people staring dead at me. I told him I was one of the biggest fans the show had. He's like, "Um okay 20 seconds, name all 13 Winners, GO!" I did it in less then 13 seconds. Everyone clapped and was like amazed. He's like, "So who is the casting agent for the show and the name of her company?" I told him Robyn Kass, Kassting Inc. He was impressed, I told my story and my case. Everyone kind of made commotion and we all got into like a group conversation about the show and started laughing. He even said, "Oh this group is so fun, you guys are great." Next, this nerdy guy just explained his case, 100% boring type. Next, the biracial girl. She's hilarious, I added her on twitter. She talked about her little boobs and how she wants to get them bigger, she was funny and stood out but it's probably cause it was a room full of gay queens and 1 %%# hag. Last, this blonde kid, who'll I'll never forget. "Do not judge me by my girl pants, my girl shirt or my black polish. This bitch right here will cut your throat." I literally had to look away to keep myself from laughing. Mid way of talking, another guy came in the room and said, "Hurry up, you had 30 seconds Chris!" So this last guy had basically 50 seconds to explain his case and didn't do that great to me.

At the end of it all, the majority of the room left. No goodbyes to Chris and 2 guys went over to shake his hand. I walked over and I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Thanks, tell Robyn I said hello!" He just laughed and said "Sure, thing. Oh, btw you did a really good job!" As I left, the beefy Italian guy and him were continuting a conversation on where to buy colorful Iphone cases that make your iphone legit red, orange, blue or w.e. and I could tell this Italian guy was gonna flirt and charm him the fuck up. But I walked away happy, Knowing I conquered a fear and went out there and did this. I'm only 21, so I waited 11 years for this to come and I thought I had a shot. But alas, Chris told us that if we were getting callbacks, we'd receive a call the next night. I didn't receive a call then I went and read this thread. Everything you all have said about 21 year old males trying out for this show was true. Every male that the casting agents picked from the line were older guys 28 and up. But overall, it was a fun experience.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Somehow I like read that whole thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Grammar and punctuation is not a prerequisite at that forum.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh, I was scared this was BB UK and I was going to have to wait until July...

Then again it'll probably be SHIT anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG THE SHOW PREMIERES IN 6 HOURS OMG

All kinds of rumors and spoilers out there, I'm trying to block them out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DON'T FORGET YOUR BB UK PEEPS.