BIG BROTHER... LIVE FEE

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, good advertising there.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It needs to be one of those Chinese Restaurant memes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't believe they're advertising ONE HOUR of live feed ONE DAY A WEEK so much. Fuck about!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's a new show in the States called Glass House (on ABC) that Big Brother has been suing to get off the air because they think it's too similar. (Also because half the staff are people who used to work for BB). But so far, the judge (and most viewers) think that it's different enough to deserve a chance.

Anyway, it's only on TV one hour a week, and the feeds are at odd times: for four hours after the TV show on Monday nights, then for an hour at 3PM on Tues-Wed-Thurs. The housemates don't even stay in the house 7 days a week, they get shuttled and sequestered in a hotel on weekends.

The big difference is that the audience votes on EVERY, LITTLE. THING. that goes on in the house, as well as who gets the boot each week. (The housemates nominate two people to choose from).

It's a lot more like UKBB, except that the housemates talk to the camera and answer questions tweeted by the viewers constantly. The point is to win the audience over without annoying the other players too much in order to win the cash prize.

It's been running for a few weeks, and is bleeding into BOTH Big Brothers. I'm going to lose my shit in the next couple of weeke trying to follow everything. But I think the new show will get the heave-ho first. It's okay but not great. If it makes it to a 2nd season, the game will need major retooling.

[YOUTUBE]uQhUvTnzPIk[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
GET LYDIA ON IT.