Big Brother: Summer 2000 - January 2007

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It had a good run.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heh, same here. The last All-Stars 7 was the death of the US show too.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But there are auditions for BB7 or 8 or whatever it is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, BB8 will happen. But they'd be idiots to ever attempt another All-Stars.

They haven't tried a celebrity version yet. It's only a matter of time I'm sure.

(The shite VH1 shows don't count)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Was All-Stars with loads of previous housemates? Surely the whole fun of BB is discovering new and bizarre freaks. And then seeing them naked.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Indeed. And the US very rarely sees anyone naked. It just doesn't happen, even on the live feeds. Fucking prudes.

The All-Stars version consisted of a bunch of people who thought they were celebrities sitting around talking about their supposedly wonderful lives now, and who they met at parties, and what deals they are striking up, and taking calls from their agents.

It was a constant chore not to throw up a little in the back of my throat. BUT YOU MISSED ALL THOSE THREADS FROM LAST SUMMER BETWEEN ME, L_G AND BDM LOL

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sounds a bit like what happened in our BB last summer when Nikki was evicted and just got settled into being famous before going back in again. Then all she did was waffle on about her magazine shoots, how much she was getting paid for this and that, and then playing up to her bratty princess shtick which she'd discovered everyone on the outside loved her for.

I dread to think what it'd be like if every single housemate was like that.

CaptainWacky

They should only do an All Stars one if I get to choose the contestants.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Please don't choose Bubble.

CaptainWacky

No!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or that bald gay guy who looked like a bald, gay monkey and came complete with appropriate sound effects.