BIG BROTHER

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hey here's a thread with big brother in the title. MOVE IT.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
OMG POLICE, DO SOMETHING!?!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I KNOW :rwmad:

WE CAN'T HAVE THIS SORT OF THING IN THE MF! I AM CALLING PRESIDENT OBAMA RIGHT NOW, HE WILL DROP EVERYTHING TO RECTIFY THIS. LOL RECTIFY IS A LOT LIKE RECTUM, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I BET CAPTAIN KIRK MADE IT HAPPEN WITH HIS EYES (THEY HAVE LASER BEAMS IN THEM). SPOCK SAYS THAT AIN'T LOGICAL BUT WHAT DOES HE KNOW? HE CUTS HIS HAIR WITH DUCK TEETH. I EVEN HEARD HE PLUCKS HIS EYEBROWS WITH A CRAWDAD. NEELIX WILL SOLVE THIS WITH SOUP.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This thread is actually about the George Orwell novel 1984, so it's okay to stay here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am the evil destructorasaurus rex who moved your Adam thread to the BB forum.

IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE A THING, IT WAS JUST A THING SO I THINGED IT NOT THINKING I WAS THINGING A THING.

FORGIVE MY THING!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU'VE DONE SINCE YOU SAID I LIKED EZRI

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OKAY I'M WITH CAPTAIN WACKY FUCK YOU ALL EXCEPT FOR MICHELLE AND CRISPS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I AM TRYING TO PROTEST THE DISCRIMINATION OF BB THREADS BY NOT POSTING IN THE SUBFORUM. THAT'S WHERE THREADS GO TO DIE, THREAD MURDERER.

There was a time when the MF was full of fluffy goodness, we could post anything as long as we were nice to each other, we even loved FILTHYRECWHORE and his filthy ways. Now we have rules about where we can post things. I DON'T LIKE TI.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's not really a rule, it just makes sense. Might as well post BB threads in that BB forum we have. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Not gonna do it. I have made my opinion about the BB forum clear. I know my opinion doesn't matter.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOOKS LIKE CASSIE IS FISHIN' FOR SOME TOUGH LOVE AYE

*Goes to get the egg beater*