Big Ear Thread (in honor of my favrit admin)

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
FTR I'm currently using NO duals. Trolling in a thread about having them released is one thing, having any that i actually use is another. That cat thing isn't mine, but it's nice to see you "over-react" to a rather playful idea I had.

1) I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the person using that account. Please try to remember I am an admin, so I know exactly who it is, and who it isn't. Not everything is about you, no matter how much you may feel it could, or should be.

2) I'm glad you seem to think that I've overreacted. I felt the thread was harmless, but it is essentially spam, and more worthy down here, than in Speak Freely. That's the only reason I moved it. I couldn't give a shit about you banging on and on about my ears. I think you know I have thicker skin than that.

Oh, and seeing as you couldn't even be arsed for an explanation that I don't really need to give, you can shove your neg up your arse. I'm long past the stage of giving one back, OK? :bigass:

jack

OH NO!!! NOT UP MY ASS!!! PLEASE!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!! ;)

jack

I like pulling on your ears gagh, you know that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I know. There's hardly any room up there amongst the mice, kitchen utensils, Dr Feelgood albums, those needle things from Kerplunk, Mego action figures, marsupials, 8 Track cartridges, signed David Bowie memorabilia, illegal immigrants & leatherbound copies of The Bilble, but I'm sure we can squeeze it in.