Blackfoot will trick out Pickles Badlands.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Sadly, NAP will only IMPROVE Pickle's board.

Seph

Retired Account
porch monkeys and improvement in the same reference without the words blown to bits and dead in it????

i call foul...

fucking jive loving sons of whores.

JESUS CHRIST, its really hard following Pickle's board. Mainly because when your posting often than not you have to wait a couple of days for a response.

AMEN!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, its really hard following Pickle's board. Mainly because when your posting often than not you have to wait a couple of days for a response.

AMEN!

Yeah, thats what happens when people have lives. They tend not to post/reply much.

AMEN!

Yeah, thats what happens when people have lives. They tend not to post/reply much.

JESUS CHRIST, that leaves you out. Another week without a job, huh?

AMEN!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Was that supposed to be some sort of stinging retort? Because it simply shows how clueless and out of touch you truly are with things around here, knuckledragger.

jack

You've said you've registered at my board three times. That would be a lie, and you're STILL dodging that you've lied. LOL...btw you know how Jesus judged the liars right? I mean, being a man of God and all you'd be pretty intimate with that info.....

Was that supposed to be some sort of stinging retort? Because it simply shows how clueless and out of touch you truly are with things around here, knuckledragger.

JESUS CHRIST, Its the truth and Loktar posted it. What clue am I not getting person of little FAITH to the HOLLY SPIRIT.

You've said you've registered at my board three times. That would be a lie, and you're STILL dodging that you've lied. LOL...btw you know how Jesus judged the liars right? I mean, being a man of God and all you'd be pretty intimate with that info.....

JESUS CHRIST, how important is it for me to join your board? Honestly I tried 3 times and got turned down.

AMEN!

jack

You honestly did not. The only thing that's important about this is you lying about it.

jack

Which is proven. You still haven't responded to what name you registered under. It's the same old bullshit from you. "I was turned down three times" no, you weren't. You're lying about registering three times, and I'm calling bullshit on you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, that leaves you out. Another week without a job, huh?

AMEN!

JESUS CHRIST, Its the truth and Loktar posted it.

Yes it true I don't have a job yet, I'm still job searching, and I applied for cupcakeer welfare and food stamps.

See? I can tell the truth. Now its time for you to stop dodging questions, buy a clue, stop the bullshit and tell the truth about your jack obsession, your failed fish shop, your reposessed Hummer, and your pussying out of meeting Conchaga in Philly.

jack

LOL

jack

Hows the tricking out of Pickles Badlands going, btw? Isnt that what this thread was about?

Anything to report?

Yes it true I don't have a job yet, I'm still job searching, and I applied for cupcakeer welfare and food stamps.

How are you job searching when your trolling on the internet? There is still plenty of time left.

See? I can tell the truth. Now its time for you to stop dodging questions, buy a clue, stop the bullshit and tell the truth about your jack obsession, your failed fish shop, your reposessed Hummer, and your pussying out of meeting Conchaga in Philly.

JESUS CHRIST, you're one sad un-employed puppy.

PRAY, because liars will not venture into HEAVEN.