Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's funny in retrospect, him calling you a cunt all those times.

Elnidfse

jack said:
Yeah of course. Blame me. It was my trick, just because others prematurely ejaculated all over the board doesn't mean shit.
I don't blame you for the Karma changes. We all KNOW who did that one. I'm just referring to why you in particular are blocked from karma. I doubt it'll last that long.

jack

LULZ

jack

Coffee and marijuana

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
Karma me instead.

A moment ago you said you were pwning me.
1. You haven't fulfilled the simple request of giving me the info of what I have asked.
2. If you regret being a troll then why post at Troll Kingdom.
3. Running away isn't going to solve your problems. Don't ask for the blows and then cripple under the pressure.
I never said I pwned you. I said most of TK has.

Dont just skim over posts you plan to respond to.

And I dont, but almost pity you, cuz you are a moron. Its like feeling sorry for a retarded kid right before they cuss you out for lookin at um. You scream stupid every time you misread a post, and babble a response.

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
I never said I pwned you. I said most of TK has.

Dont just skim over posts you plan to respond to.

And I dont, but almost pity you, cuz you are a moron. Its like feeling sorry for a retarded kid right before they cuss you out for lookin at um. You scream stupid every time you misread a post, and babble a response.
Dancing around the questions that I have asked of you again. Ignoring the fact that your anger has made the composition of this post more horrid then what you usually give to me, I applaud your coming back. It seems that if anything I stripped you of your cowardice. Now stop dancing around like an idiot and answer the questions I've given you.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
Dancing around the questions that I have asked of you again. Ignoring the fact that your anger has made the composition of this post more horrid then what you usually give to me, I applaud your coming back. It seems that if anything I stripped you of your cowardice. Now stop dancing around like an idiot and answer the questions I've given you.
If you read slowly and carefully all the previous posts, I have humored your repetitive questions several times.

grr mad skniitpteyr smash

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
If you read slowly and carefully all the previous posts, I have humored your repetitive questions several times.

grr mad skniitpteyr smash
So you answered Two questions. Half-assing gets you nowhere. If I am a moron then I shudder to think how low on the chain you are.

So aside from my 'pwning me' and 'pity' claims, answer the others. Stop trying to change the subject. Your not subtle and its not working.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
jack said:
I can't karma anyone. I'm being "punished" because Dumbo didn't know how to control himself.

You can't blame gagh for being gagh (or at least I can't): every thing he does has to be 10 times what everyone else does.

Missmanners Kastrated our Karma to protect her little nooblets.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The Dork Lord said:
You can't blame gagh for being gagh (or at least I can't): every thing he does has to be 10 times what everyone else does.

unfair. we all need to get slammed if we deserve it.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Did we deserve it?

Did we deserve any warning?

I certainly didn't receive any "HEY ASSHOLE, YOU'RE CRASHING THE SERVER" PM's, But I can't speak for anyone else.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The Dork Lord said:
Did we deserve it?

I certainly didn't receive any "HEY ASSHOLE, YOU'RE CRASHING THE SERVER" PM's, But I can't speak for anyone else.
i meant unfair that the karma has been tampered with. unfair that ppl cant be karmad massive amounts (Pos or Neg) if they deserve it, cuz its gotta get spread round first

jack

The Dork Lord said:
Did we deserve it?

I laughed at this post.

Elnidfse

OKAY. It's time for some actual TL;DR so that I can help explain the entire system of reputation based communities. It's a pity that none of these worthy commens were placed in the thread that was virtually dedicated to itself.

The Dork Lord said:
That logic, you well know, is only useful for people who are mentally handicapped. This is not the case, you and I know, as Chris would probably not be on TK if it was. Self-restraint isn't much to ask for.

The Dork Lord said:
Ignoring the fact that if she wanted "to protect her little nooblets" she would modify a karma variable so high that the lowering of it would be next to impossible. TK is infamous for admin abuse.

The Dork Lord said:
Did we deserve it?

Come off it. I know from personal experience that that isn't what you actually think. You know as well as I do that flooding was wrong. First, the karma system was naturally made for only one person to give rep to a single post. Of course if somebody wanted to mega neg somebody, it would be possible through the selection of each and every individual post. That, along with the fact that it doesn't cause "database errors. Try again later" kept things fair and more tasking to do. Karma bombing somebody is nothing but laziness. It also constrasts with the point that I am about to point out.

Sniper Kitty said:
unfair. we all need to get slammed if we deserve it.
All rep based communities are just that. Rep based communities. In all of these communities there is a system in place that allows the general rep, or in this case, TKarma, of a person to be increased or decreased but the overall message was a reflection of how the society elt about an individual person.

Can it not be said that if the general TK society disliked a certain individual, they would be "slammed" by the community? I think so. I look through old posts here and I see that people are still being massively rep'd by the community as a collective hold.

With that general idea in mind, the "slamming" that you talk about mostly consists of one individual person being massively hitting another person with negative karma. Now, I will not say that I disgree with this method. If the post deserves it, then who am I to say that doing so is not righteous. However, massively neg'ing a single individual for the sake of you not liking the single person hardly constitutes as the societies overall view on that single individual.

From the best of my knowledge, only one person that is currently known, has the ability to give TKarma to a single individual in a row. This probably could follow through from the reason that his use of TKarma could be far from spamtistic, actually giving karma to individuals who deserve it.

In short, Tkarma has lost its true function to begin with. The purpose of its exsistence had been, in the past, the ability to use the shout function. Now, it is the ability to talk in the arcade. Both of these abilities are worked over as useless regarding the fact that you can A. Create a dummy account to play in the arcade and B. the fact that Karma has and probably will be exploited in the past.

My thoughts of the entire "crying" over TKarma is that it consists of a bunch of people who used to exploit TKarma in the past, but now find themselves unable to do so. Yet, instead of asking themselves why has it been moved to the way it is now, we find ourselves with people who believe they were truly justified in what they were doing and, instead of seeing things for how they are, see that they only find themselves less able to rep as they had been able to do in the past. We still have not talked about the concept of spreading around which I will do so in my next point.

Sniper Kitty said:
i meant unfair that the karma has been tampered with. unfair that ppl cant be karmad massive amounts (Pos or Neg) if they deserve it, cuz its gotta get spread round first

Unfortunately, here at TK people don't really "deserve" much. There have been cases far and between when somebody is green'd that they have even deserved and the same could be involved with "neg'ing" people. The entire concept of spreading Karma around isn't something that is even remotely rediculous. The idea and concept is that before you can judge a single person, you have to do others for the other memebers of society. That isn't something that is hard to do. Yesterday I saw a post that had nothing more then letters jumbled together recieve about two-three pos TKarma. That is spreading Karma around.

What's more, this falls back into my society argument. It hardly constitutes as societities wishes if one person is Pos bombed for no particular reason by one person because of, perhaps, real life relations.

Furthermore, you mentioned being massively green'd. Now while I had no problems with this situation, you and I both know that this is hardly the case in many occasions. There HAVE been massive greens, especially in that thread about recieving rep. However, it has been done by individuals. I've seen one individual post rep'd by so many individuals that the amount of green involved would constitute as a bombing.

No.

In most cases of somebody being "slammed" as you have stated, involves one single individual who, after being pissed off or in some cases, just for the hell of it, goes through the time and effort to massively neg somebody. Point in case, those two guys who were here yesterday. I've looked at their posts in that thread and those two, who are clearly not close to being wanted in TK had, before Sarek's intervention, one bar of red.
This scenario only serves to prove that the idea that TKarma represents the societies view of a single individual is flawed and that it never followed through with its purpouse in the first place.

This is still ignroing the original reason for why TK has been changed to its new procedures that it is showing presently. This reason, is obvious.

I have been to another forum that uses the similar "spread around" concept. However, this is a result of the board members thinking of a "fair play" rule so that a single person would not be left out of the loop.

Now with that out of the way let me close this up with a simple code.
/thread

jack

As I was saying, I can fuck you up with or without Karma. It's just fun to see Modz Dance.

Specially that homo, Eggs :bigass:

jack

bubbaleh you know I love you :kiss:

Elnidfse

jack said:
As I was saying, I can fuck you up with or without Karma. It's just fun to see Modz Dance.

Specially that homo, Eggs :bigass:
I must have missed something. What's wrong with Eggs?

jack

Nothing. I know I've been irritating him lately so I just wanted to let hem know I was done having my period.