Board is slow as death, ip banned from firefox login again again

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's a speed issue, it would appear.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Either that or you're going senile. If it helps you decide which, the board is loading fine for me. :D

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And by the way, death isn't slow. The stages can can be a bitch, but dead is dead and that's it.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Working fine for me as well.

jack

It's gotta be Fairpoint here in Vermont then,. Either that or I've been put in that weird usergroup that slows everything down and fucks shit up.

jack

Corporate senility on the part of the phone company then.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Translation: in the bathroom, masturbating

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Not in the tub, either?

jack

She's masturbated in the bathroom for me...

jack

The firefox thing fixed itself it would appear, since I'm using it again and everything seems norbal.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There seems to be something up with your static IP. I have looked and looked for a solution to your issue and I can't find anything on TK's end that could be causing it. You're definitley not in any shitty group or anything like that and your IP is not included in any of the blacklist ranges.

Since I fixed the Nameserver issues that were plaguing the board during my tenure AND LONG BEFORE there have been no issues with the board for me or anyone else I have spoken to.

It might be worth phoning your ISP and asking them to assign you a new IP address or something like that. I will keep looking as always until then.

jack

It's not a problem. fairpoint sucks large moosecock and I hate them. Can't do anything about it til I decide where I'm going to finally settle...so I'm glad it's a me issue. I'll stop whining, and thanks for responding :D