Books that I hope they never turn into movies

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Some things are better left to the images we create in our own heads.

I hope they never make Gaiman's "American Gods".

In addition, "Stranger In a Strange Land" should never be done. No actor could do justice to Michael (although I'd enjoy seeing Michelle Pfeiffer as "Pat").

However, Heinlein's "I will Fear No Evil" can be done, but with an NC-17 rating. Eunice can be played by our own Cinch.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Linda Lay Shulers Native American Trilogy..

She who Remembers

Voice of the Eagle

and

Let the Drums speak

If the Murderous Butchers of the Film industry ever so much of dream of laying their paws on such well written novels, I shall scream so loud that it will wake the dead!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
For those that saw the 1990's film "Indecent Proposal" starring Demi Moore, if you read the novel first written by Jack Englehart, you will see very clearly why some novels should remain as just that.....NOVELS!!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Battlefield Earth.

oppps

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Everyone Poops.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Ah, but you morons forget, Hollywood is owned and run by JEWS, therefore you have absolutely no say in the matter. Just ask Mel Gibson. He was right, yet he was threatened with litigation for speaking truth. You Americans and your love of the JEWS, not to mention your FEAR of the same, is absolutely ridiculous, and embarrassing to your country.

The Question

Eternal
Linda Lay Shulers Native American Trilogy..

She who Remembers

Voice of the Eagle

and

Let the Drums speak

If the Murderous Butchers of the Film industry ever so much of dream of laying their paws on such well written novels, I shall scream so loud that it will wake the dead!

You have noticed since the mid-noughties that Hollywood has become far too chickenshit to make anything but remakes and reboots, right? Ocean's 11 was probably the only good remake, and even that eventually devolved into witless sequelhood, not to mention sparking off the inferno of insipid derivatives we've seen since then.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
We can all assure you lucy, that "mein kampf" will never make the list! :hitler:

NEVER mention that incredible bible without at least showing AWE, you dimweeded CUNT! Accord the man the respect he deserves! You speak of a man who TROLLED an entire fucking planet into killing each other simply because his ideology was different! Show some fucking respect!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You have noticed since the mid-noughties that Hollywood has become far too chickenshit to make anything but remakes and reboots, right? Ocean's 11 was probably the only good remake, and even that eventually devolved into witless sequelhood, not to mention sparking off the inferno of insipid derivatives we've seen since then.

I hope they never turn 'YOUR novel' into a movie!

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!