Bought My First Big Mac Yesterday.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Not really.

I am anticipating another stupid joke by starguard.

Arch Dandy

Not really.

I am anticipating another stupid joke by starguard.

The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.

No, in this case falconarg is just patting Markie de slob on the head in that "Ok, you can go away now you annoying little retarded person" sort of way.

Arch Dandy

No, in this case falconarg is just patting Markie de slob on the head in that "Ok, you can go away now you annoying little retarded person" sort of way.

I wasn't talking to falconarg, I was talking to Sade.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

2004306860177179819_rs.jpg

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Marquis De Sade : I am about to post a thread in the Digital Abyss, hoping that some idiot will not move it to another section where retards would defile it.

retarded moderator : No.

Marquis De Sade : Show yourself, you vagina. It's not like I have the the authority to edit a moderator's action, but at least act like a man, and precise why was my thread moved, while others in the same vein weren't !

retarded moderator : u think i am a vagina ? ok im moving ur thread to the troll playground where it'll be reduced to trash thanks to our clique of idiots inhabiting the playground.

Marquis De Sade : OK.

falconarg : asljdalsjkdalskjdasjdhajdhakljwheiwhyeiu2y37y2

Arch Dandy : *raises hand*

Marquis De Sade : You may speak, Arch.

Arch Dandy : Dear sir, the moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.

Sarek : I have no clue about anything going on in this thread, yet, notwithstanding my abysmal comprehension skills, I will pull an interpretation out of my ass, after I pull the penises, and attempt to decypher falconarg's "asljdalsjkdalskjdasjdhajdhakljwheiwhyeiu2y37y2". Furthermore, I will attempt to murder Marquis De Sade using Arch Dandy's post which I did not comprehend by the way. The interpretation I just pulled out of my ass clearly indicates that he is hinting to falconarg about Marquis De Sade being such a marvelous enlightened being . I will contradict this idea.

Arch Dandy : That wasn't what I was talking about, you fucking idiot.

Crowd of Duals :*laughs* lol .. sarek is such a dumbass. what a faget omg !

Star Trek Geek Community/Mine Field Posters : Such a stupid ass with absolutely zilch reading comprehension abilities is a disgrace to us.

Crowd of Duals : *unified voice* Even the Star Trek geek community and the fagets at the Mine Field reject this fucker. Lol. what a loser.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Marquis De Sade : I am about to post a thread in the Digital Abyss, hoping that some idiot will not move it to another section where retards would defile it.

retarded moderator : No.

Marquis De Sade : Show yourself, you vagina. It's not like I have the the authority to edit a moderator's action, but at least act like a man, and precise why was my thread moved, while others in the same vein weren't !

retarded moderator : u think i am a vagina ? ok im moving ur thread to the troll playground where it'll be reduced to trash thanks to our clique of idiots inhabiting the playground.

Arch Dandy : Dear sir, the moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.

Sarek : I have no clue about anything going on in this thread, yet, notwithstanding my abysmal comprehension skills, I will pull an interpretation out of my ass, after I pull the penises, and attempt to decypher falconarg's "asljdalsjkdalskjdasjdhajdhakljwheiwhyeiu2y37y2". Furthermore, I will attempt to murder Marquis De Sade using Arch Dandy's post which I did not comprehend by the way. The interpretation I just pulled out of my ass clearly indicates that he is hinting to falconarg about Marquis De Sade being such a marvelous enlightened being . I will contradict this idea.

Star Trek Geek Community/Mine Field Posters : Such a stupid ass with absolutely zilch reading comprehension is a disgrace to us.

Crowd of Duals : *unified voice* Even the Star Trek geek community and the fagets at the Mine Field reject this fucker. Lol. what a loser.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Star Trek Geek Community/Mine Field Posters : Such a stupid ass with absolutely zilch reading comprehension abilities is a disgrace to us.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Retard yourself, you ham-handed triple-poster.