BREAKING NEWS!!!!! IMPORTANT!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The PGA TOUR season has started again!! woo-hoo! I swear those three whole weeks between seasons is killer. KILLER!!

tab1_home_on.gif

Mercedes Championships -- last updated at 11:25 PM
Pos. Player Score Thru Today
1 Browne, Olin -4 F -4
2 Singh, Vijay -3 F -3
3 Pettersson, Carl -2 F -2
3 Garcia, Sergio -2 F -2
3 Toms, David -2 F -2
Full Hole-by-Hole Leaderboard | Presidents Cup

Big Dick McGee

^^Just his (unprescedented) EIGHT Order of Merit!!!

Seriously, I feel bad for Monty. In interviews and on Playing Lessons from the Pros, he seems like a genuine, affable guy. I hope he finally wins in the States this year, so people will stop focusing on that, and instead realize he's a tremendously talented golfer.

Big Dick McGee

I was just being "comically angry". :)

Hey, you and Menty are about the only people I can talk golf with! If I talk to LG about it, she tunes me out, and if I talk to my wife about it, her eyes glaze over! None of my friends follow it, either, as it's "too boring". Ugh.

Big Dick McGee

Oh ok. Does he really get upset?? Whenever I see him interview, he seems to be very calm and subdued. HOWEVER...sometimes British sarcasm and humour is lost on me, and I may be missing something.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
AFAIK, He's lost the plot a number of times on the fairways. Mostly with officials & spectators, and it's hilarious when he does, because he grits his teeth, looks constipated and goes red.

Big Dick McGee

It's pretty funny when Tiger throws a temper tantrum. Very often, the boom mics will pick up his curses and whining. I realize you need focus and intensity to be the best in the world, but it seems a little childish to whine and complain the way Tiger does.

The ONLY time it's justified is when someone snaps a picture just as he's teeing off. He has the right to go ballistic, and I would support him if he took the camera and crammed it down the clod's throat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wish BDM started more threads I could reply to.