Britain should invade a small country right now

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
We're on a high, us Brits, and we should capitalise on it.

Never mind these wars where very few people want to see us there and we are chasing fundamentalist poorly educated Muslims from Blackburn through foreign fields. I mean a country in Europe nearby where we might actually get something decent like some wine, cheese or some nice mountains.

I think we could go for Spain personally, maybe even Portugal at the same time.

I would say Canada, you know get some of the old empire back but frankly they don't have much to fight for. Spain and Portugal have some seriously nice wine.

I thought Belgium at first but we need a challenge after all this winning. We are making Charlie Sheen look like Charlie Brown.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Good idea. And since we are busy annectingbuying our new colonies Greece and Spain right now, you probably won't face any serious objections if you go for Portugal. I hear they have nice beaches, as well.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Send me some Queso Manchego once you acquire Spain, THANKS!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Invade Duffy's fucking house and blow her up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Best steer clear of Portugal -- you'll have to deal with HITMAN.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hmm. What about one of those Scandinavian countries? Sporkland, perhaps? I admit they don't have much in the way of vineyards, but I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights and they're a very attractive people.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd go for the Vatican, so our army, reduced to tatters by senseless coalition cuts, and now led by Paul "Gazza" Gascoigne will storm the city. Gazza will beat The Pope to death with a KFC chicken drumstick, whilst shouting for Raul Moat.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ALIGN WITH DR. EVIL AND GOLDMEMBER AND CONQUER BELGIUM!

CaptainWacky

We could molest our way through the Vatican, see how THEY like it.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Great idea for boosting everyone's feelings of self-importance. Now, careful consideration must be given to the proper, tiny county to invade. Make sure they do not have a large defense fund.

CaptainWacky

What about Iceland? We could take their ice.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You could invade Greenland and send all your alcoholics there.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What about Iceland? We could take their ice.
Bjork already pretty much lives in England, doesn't she? So, what would be left there to annex?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Let's work our way around Europe. There's plenty of shitholes, tax havens and nothing nations we can pick on. Monaco, San Marino, Andorra, Moldova Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Macedonia, etc...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Concentrate on countries who still aren't on the Euro.

CaptainWacky

Bjork already pretty much lives in England, doesn't she? So, what would be left there to annex?

Their Halloween party supplies! (Secret joke only some people get.)

Enkephalen

My Stars!
They could just make up a country, call it Modavia or something, shoot some vids of the invasion for CNN. Some army surplus BDUs. . .heck, who would know it was all a farce?