British people are NOT welcome in the US on the 4th of July

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Says this American Asshole :eek:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/24qY7MMTu4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/24qY7MMTu4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Question

Eternal
So fake it might as well have a star on the Walk of Fame. Besides, their WOMEN are always welcome. Mwhahahahahahahaha...

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and who's the Vulcan-lookin' bitch? See, dude got it wrong. It's the VULCANS who aren't welcome here on the 4th.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'd welCUM her to my party anytime.

hot-trekkie.jpg

The Question

Eternal
We don't cotton to her kind 'round hyere! :sarek:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Hard nipples poking through tops are always welcome, on women anyway

Seph

Retired Account
Im not going to say what i want to do to her, but i will say it involves a video camera chainsaw and a industrial size tub of Swarfega...

Donovan

beer, I want beer

The Question

Eternal
Okay, and now it's the 5th. Now the elves can come around. Y'know, that's what racists in Star Trek would call Vulcans.

Elves.

Klingons, otoh, would be called Herps. No, not a reference to Herpes. Herps. Her-pleasure. As in, ribbed for. Another slur for them, based on the same concept, would be just "fuckheads."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like British people. At least they don't come over here and try to force us to speak a foreign language to accommodate them.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, my best friend is British. I like that they drink tea. I'm a tea drinker. I just like ice in my tea instead of in a cup and I never put milk in my tea. Never. I also like that he perms his hair but his wife doen't. If he had been born a couple of hundred years ago, he'd have worn those poofy pants and leggings. I think it is possible he wears them now. He races cars in muddy bog like places for fun. I think it would be fun if he wore his poofy pants and leggings while racing his cars. But, he is British and probably wouldn't find that as fun as I would. Stiff upper lip and all that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Actually, my best friend is British. I like that they drink tea. I'm a tea drinker. I just like ice in my tea instead of in a cup and I never put milk in my tea. Never. I also like that he perms his hair but his wife doen't. If he had been born a couple of hundred years ago, he'd have worn those poofy pants and leggings. I think it is possible he wears them now. He races cars in muddy bog like places for fun. I think it would be fun if he wore his poofy pants and leggings while racing his cars. But, he is British and probably wouldn't find that as fun as I would. Stiff upper lip and all that.

better dial back those morning meds, this bit was pretty random...:smflaugh:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
better dial back those morning meds, this bit was pretty random...:smflaugh:

Interesting, your opinion. What did you find random about my previous post?