BSG - whoa thought

whisky

Boobie inspector
Ellen said Cavil destroyed the line of the skinjob he thought she prefarede to him, who was an arty type, but just because he stopped more being born, doesnt mean all those that were already alive got killed.

We know Kara's dad was an arty type.

We know humans and skin jobs arent all that different.

We know the final five were good at mastering resurection and creating skin jobs.

What if this missing arty type presumed dead was not only Kara's dad, but had been working on a way to resurect humans?

Something he perfected and used on his own daughter when she crashed into the earth?

If the power of resurection becomes available to all the humans then everything really will have happened before, and will be able to happen again, and it dosnt matter if Cavil comes and destroys galactica and the fleet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe we'll find out in the next episode. Looks like it's going to be about Starbuck.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The piano she saw in the bar was just in her mind. SO I SAY.

Maybe Daniel is working with the Head People and the One True God in an Opera House somewhere to tie all that up.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It would be awesome if it was.

Considering some of the things he has said about the show in the past and her in particular would seem to make that unlikely.

CaptainWacky

There's a SPOILERS BUT I'M NOT USING THE TAG BECAUSE IT'S NOT A HUGE SPOILER SO JUST STOP READING IF YOU WANT pic of Starbuck sitting with a guy at a piano on the official site. The guy isn't Dirk Benedict.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't see the picture!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The promos show her getting piano visions too.

Man, it'd be so cool if Dirk turned up.. but it's not gonna happen. :(

CaptainWacky

Kara: Mister Dirk Fucking Benedict!
Dirk: Thank for using my middle name!

CaptainWacky

Yeah, all this speculation was a bit of a waste of time in the end.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm pretty sure RDM said that they never ever intended to do anything with Daniel and they only mentioned him to explain why there was a missing number in the human-Cylons.

CaptainWacky

Yeah but then people would point out that he lied in the past about Starbuck not coming back to life and she did...except she DIDN'T REALLY so he was actually telling the truth in that case, SO DON'T YOU DOUBT RON MOORE AGAIN MISTER INTERNET.