Buh Bye Kitty

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Hehehehhe Time to stir the shit.

stirshit.gif

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You whined and bitched instead of confronting me directly and got my main banned from posting in the Badlands.

Congrats?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Explain.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If true, LC is proving what a pathetic whiney bitch she truly is.

Oh, and you'd never whine would you? Like when you did all over the board in protest at the FEARSOME OPPRESSION Cow was subjecting to you down here, or the countless other times over countless other subjects.

Like I said, log off and go and blow some animals. You know you'll be good at it, because you're utterly useless otherwise.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh no, please stop negging me with all your duals, Pickle! It's the only tactic that's ever worked on me in my near-7 years at this board. Oh no, please stop, it's too much for me! Help Help Help!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Oh, and you'd never whine would you? Like when you did all over the board in protest at the FEARSOME OPPRESSION Cow was subjecting to you down here, or the countless other times over countless other subjects.

Like I said, log off and go and blow some animals. You know you'll be good at it, because you're utterly useless otherwise.

You might want to wipe that foam off your mouth dipshit, they still shoot rabid dogs ;)