Bye Bye Adam!

Mirah

I love you
Now Adam Carolla is taken from my morning commute. I stopped listening to Howard once I found out he was on in the mornings. Now I have to go back to listening to CRAP in the mornings! So Fuck You LA! Fuck you for taking Adam off the radio! FUCK YOU!
I admit, sometimes it got boring to listen to-I mean you know, everyone needs variety, so I listen to something else for a while. BUTT FUCK YOU LA! I love Adam!

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
My wife is in the same boat. Although she did have a positive spin on it:

Well, at least we're moving to N.C. next week. I was worried about not being able to listen to Adam Carolla, but now no one else can either.

:rofl:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Here's the solution: Go to iTunes and start subscribing to the Preston and Steve podcast. They're from Philly, on WMMR. I GUARANTEE that if you take the challenge, and listen to them for 1 week, you'll be hooked. The show is funny as fuck, and they have listeners all around the world. Ask Conchaga.

Mirah

I love you
Thank you for the suggestion I will look them up. I do not however have a means of listening to them while commuting. : ( That is what I enjoy the most is listening to something entertaining and light hearted while driving.