Bye, Everyone

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No, I'm not "leaving TK forever", but some stuff is happening that's going to keep me from posting here for a while.

Be well, all of you.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Have you finally finished the skin fashioned out of your victims, and are going to go and live as "Jacqueline" in a town with no internet?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I believe his computer has finally been clogged up with all his masturbatory produce.

It's taken a few years, but eventually that upstroke action takes it's toll.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, I'm not "leaving TK forever", but some stuff is happening that's going to keep me from posting here for a while.

Be well, all of you.

See you when you get back, if I'm still here. If I win the lottery, I'm moving to my island and there is no internet connection there.

jack

Clean it first, dipshit.

jack

Fuck you tinypenisheadmen. You're fucking useless.

Do you even have the slightest clue what this place means to me?

Get that I can still spell; tinypenisheasdman even though Im compkletely drunk on my ass./

jack

and yes, thisd isnt any dual

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
jack's distraught and drinking heavily because his girlfriend broke up with him. She wanted to spend more time with her Girl Scout troop.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Divorce or Marriage troubles broadcast on the Internet = Fail.

Divorce or Marriage troubles Publicly consoled through Internet sympathy = Fail

Divorce or Marriage troubles Publicly consoled through women (or female profiles) on the Internet = Fail.

Having made ALL of the above mistakes myself I shall say this: If your marriage is on the rocks, don't tell anyone until it's really broke (as in one of you moved out and took the dog with you).
If you are picking up virtual poontang, keep it discrete because you never REALLY know, do you?

the-legend-of-neil-ep-7-450x299.jpg

Don't fall in love until you see 'em face to face and evaluate their bedroom skills "for real". (btw, this applies regardless of sex, male, female, hetro, bi, homo, whatever).

Falling in "like" may be unavoidable. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

jack

This has nothing to do with women. I am withdrawing temporarily to protect the board, because Round 2 with a certain Flaglerchat is beginning, and this one goes to the mat.

TK will not be collateral damage in this one.

jack

Stuff it, Bieberboy. Wait til he gets his hooks in you =)

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"see, this is what I mean about the duals.THANKS TK ADMIN"

I take it my CU dual is now "outed"?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I remember this flaggerchat thing getting a taste for u Jaxy....hope u go well, prepare 4 glory! :D

Flagerchat is the enemy of my enemy; Ive utilised his 'work' b4, may do so again.
What would rly suit my interests, is him organising the transportation of said enemy to pakistan.

Pls remember my needs b4 any decapitation takes place.
If the opportunity arises, I call shotgun, u will be handsomely rewarded.

kthnx ;)