Bye.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
For the last year I’ve been a member here at TK, some interesting things have happened. Unorthodox, promoter of free speech, unmoderated—these were the high points.
Coincidentally, many fellow LoNAFites posted here as well, bringing in some familiarity for me to this board.
Knowing this familiarity would help, I dove in, first in mocking Jillian after banning her from LoNAF, then watching with amused interest when jack and ComicCon arrived.
Yet… it didn’t last.
Of all the events to make things change, I wouldn’t be able to say, though I’m sure those from Trek would say it began with TK’s birth.
Unfortunately, I know where TK’s decline began for me: Features unique to the board were yanked from abuse and features to make the board more mainstream with others were added.
How these features differed though was that they were used to enact a passive moderation, an attempt to reign in a board meant to be free.
On top of that, were the many rampant duals and prepubescent ilk parading through the forums, taking away any chance for civil discourse; taking away any fun to be had.
Now TK’s at a crisis point, though it won’t be admitted.
Killed—and gone—are the desires to post from major posters, like Gagh and mentalist—they may linger a little still, but the string has drawn taut, and slowly break, strand by strand.
Yes, the time has come to issue TK’s moratorium; this is my final post here.

Signed,
Lilac

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Later.

But I have to ask, what in the hell is wrong with everyone? What am I missing? TK is for me as it has always been. And why is it that those who don't call TK home feel the need to make these dramatic exits?! Go. Bye. Haven't see you around in ages anyway. I like Lilac but save the speeches kid.

Every board I've been to aside from TK has more or less been a sugar sweet exercise in patience with dipshit, know it all mods and their ass kissing minions.

TK RULES BITCHES!

Ishcabittle

Yeah, who is this newb with just over 100 posts? Why do we care that she's leaving?

haha j/k

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It's a he.

Panda

Ishcabittle said:
Yeah, who is this newb with just over 100 posts? Why do we care that she's leaving?

haha j/k

exactly - how often have we seen this guy around?

I wonder who he could possibly have copied-and-pasted that diatribe from... :roll: :)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Bickendan said:
For the last year I’ve been a member here at TK, some interesting things have happened. Unorthodox, promoter of free speech, unmoderated—these were the high points.
Coincidentally, many fellow LoNAFites posted here as well, bringing in some familiarity for me to this board.
Knowing this familiarity would help, I dove in, first in mocking Jillian after banning her from LoNAF, then watching with amused interest when jack and ComicCon arrived.
Yet… it didn’t last.
Of all the events to make things change, I wouldn’t be able to say, though I’m sure those from Trek would say it began with TK’s birth.
Unfortunately, I know where TK’s decline began for me: Features unique to the board were yanked from abuse and features to make the board more mainstream with others were added.
How these features differed though was that they were used to enact a passive moderation, an attempt to reign in a board meant to be free.
On top of that, were the many rampant duals and prepubescent ilk parading through the forums, taking away any chance for civil discourse; taking away any fun to be had.
Now TK’s at a crisis point, though it won’t be admitted.
Killed—and gone—are the desires to post from major posters, like Gagh and mentalist—they may linger a little still, but the string has drawn taut, and slowly break, strand by strand.
Yes, the time has come to issue TK’s moratorium; this is my final post here.

Signed,
Lilac

Buh, bye. Don't let door hit you on the way out.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
Later.

But I have to ask, what in the hell is wrong with everyone? What am I missing? TK is for me as it has always been. And why is it that those who don't call TK home feel the need to make these dramatic exits?! Go. Bye. Haven't see you around in ages anyway. I like Lilac but save the speeches kid.

Every board I've been to aside from TK has more or less been a sugar sweet exercise in patience with dipshit, know it all mods and their ass kissing minions.

TK RULES BITCHES!

Yes. TK enjoys the presence of many an ugly cunt. *points at LAKERBITCH*. Case in point.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This kind of stuff happens at every single online forum I've ever seen or written messages to. As things change and morph over time, there are always those of the so-called "old guard" who can't abide with the changes, and feel the need to make the big sweeping dramatic exit. Next year, these new annoying Noobs will be the old guard bitching about the annoying freshmen of that week. Meet the enemy, for he is us, and a goddamned Noob besides.

It is still the funniest thing I'll ever read on message boards. If people have to leave, then they should of course leave, and go find an online playground more to their liking. Hell, that's why I'm still here instead of hanging at Comicon.

But the dramatic exit scenes only make me think of one thing::ccg:

Later, departing disappointed posters. Write when you find work, keep in touch, see ya in the funny papers. This ain't your daddy's trollsmobile, so it's better you leave now before you get your heart broken...again.

BlazerBoy

Fuck all of you. When I leave, I'm making it as dramatic and drama-filled as my little ass can muster.

Take care, Bickie.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Same thing the others do. Pretend it was performance art...

BlazerBoy

A true artist turns everything into a production worthy of applause. My return thread would be no diiferent than my departure thread. :D

Trollmeister

Donovan said:
This kind of stuff happens at every single online forum I've ever seen or written messages to. As things change and morph over time, there are always those of the so-called "old guard" who can't abide with the changes, and feel the need to make the big sweeping dramatic exit. Next year, these new annoying Noobs will be the old guard bitching about the annoying freshmen of that week. Meet the enemy, for he is us, and a goddamned Noob besides.

It is still the funniest thing I'll ever read on message boards. If people have to leave, then they should of course leave, and go find an online playground more to their liking. Hell, that's why I'm still here instead of hanging at Comicon.

But the dramatic exit scenes only make me think of one thing::ccg:

Later, departing disappointed posters. Write when you find work, keep in touch, see ya in the funny papers. This ain't your daddy's trollsmobile, so it's better you leave now before you get your heart broken...again.
Reread that first post. you guys got pwn3d! i'll give you a clue: it's in the first letter of each sentence!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
BlazerBoy said:
A true artist turns everything into a production worthy of applause. My return thread would be no diiferent than my departure thread. :D

Is that finger the same one you used to stick up your daddy's asshole and twirl causing him a great deal of pleasure?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Trollmeister said:
Reread that first post. you guys got pwn3d! i'll give you a clue: it's in the first letter of each sentence!

Fuck you Honky...That's lame and I'm pretty sure the Mormons will take away his holy underwear for saying that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BlazerBoy said:
Fuck all of you. When I leave, I'm making it as dramatic and drama-filled as my little ass can muster.

Take care, Bickie.

That's because your sentient vagina keeps flooding you with female hormones cyclically.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lilac was one of the first for me around here, he sort of showed me around, if you will so this thread has special meaning to me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I saw the fuck you part; it's one of the old tricks I used to use so the odd sentence structure kind of gave it away. I just figured it was a little cutesy parting salvo, "one for the road" so to speak.

Panda

Donovan said:
I saw the fuck you part; it's one of the old tricks I used to use so the odd sentence structure kind of gave it away. I just figured it was a little cutesy parting salvo, "one for the road" so to speak.

yes, the trick kind of falls a bit flat when he had to register a new dual in order to explain it to us, none of whom care anyway.

would have been better as a vertical message at the start of each line:

F
U
C
K
Y
O
U
H
O
N
K