Calling all Trekkies..

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I also posted this over at LoNaf....

Someone over there turned me on to a really cool Star Trek site called Memory Alpha. This is like the Wikipedia of all things Star Trek. I took a good look though there and found a lot of really good info there, but there are so many episodes to look though that it would take me hours to sift through them all.

There is one more episode I've been looking for that hopefully someone here might be able to help with...

There was one Origional 1960's episode where Spock and Dr McCoy somehow got caught up in a time warp and got sent back in time (like millions of years ago). They found themselves on a very cold and snowy planet that was completely unknown to them, where the only person there was a very beautiful woman. She lived in a cave where she invited them both in to escape the cold. They came to find that she was banished there by some jealous king that teleported here there because she refused to marry him. While there, spock found himself genetically regressing where he began feeling "primitive emotions" that lead to him falling in love with her. Dr McCoy had to wrestle Spock away from her stating that she was so lonely that she would say and do anything to keep them there. McCoy finally repaired their transporter and got them back to their own time again.

Anyone know the name of this episode?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yeah, if you're a firefox user you can add memory alpha to your search bar.

I didn't know that. I shall do so without delay. The one thing that puzzles me, is that even though they put non-canon sources in Memory Alpha, they have another Wiki, Memory Beta which is just for the non-canon. They have Star Trek Online included in Memory Beta when CBS and Cryptic have recently assigned STO (The story lines and missions, not gameplay) canon status. My tech admin, Paul who works with Cryptic on STO, posted the answer he got from his superiors at Cryptic here.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Here's a reliable site to add search engines to your firefox browser.
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html
Thus far, I have
Google, Google Images, Google Maps, torrentz.com, youtube, wikipedia, dictionary.com, IMDb, eBay, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Tardis Wiki, Memory Alpha, Battlestar Wiki, and a load of others.

Friday

Bazinga!
There was also a great Star Trek novel based on that episode, where Spock discovers he has a son by that woman. I'll google the name of it...

Ahh, here it is. Yesterday's Son. A really good read...

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Yesterday's_Son