Can Blackfoot get a What-What...and a Why-why?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Everytime We(Blackfoot and Troll Kingdom) touch, there is always the possibilty of me(Blackfoot) getting Daycared or banned. Why? Im steady tring to find a motive why I do what I do.

I haven't been here for at least a year and a half. I made two threads and commented on two others and all hell breaks loose, which suddenly becomes noisy and violent. Why?

I do not care if you're right or if I'm always wrong. I stand to sever all ties and connections with recollections of pain or fear. I will grit my teeth as long as the others do the same.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was a joke, boob.

I don't care what any of you do, as long as it's not illegal, against TOS or creates a lot more work for me.

Get a funny bone. And choke on it.

:smooch:

Seph

Retired Account
Everytime We(Blackfoot and Troll Kingdom) touch, there is always the possibilty of me(Blackfoot) getting Daycared or banned. Why? Im steady tring to find a motive why I do what I do.

I haven't been here for at least a year and a half. I made two threads and commented on two others and all hell breaks loose, which suddenly becomes noisy and violent. Why?

I do not care if you're right or if I'm always wrong. I stand to sever all ties and connections with recollections of pain or fear. I will grit my teeth as long as the others do the same.

At least you didn't say "UpTop" "TeeHee" or "Dawg" In this post.

Your mental health practitioner should be happy with your progress, Tell him that he's doing fine work.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Everytime We(Blackfoot and Troll Kingdom) touch,

We feel dirty already.

And "Everytime" is actually "Every time" .

there is always the possibilty of me(Blackfoot) getting Daycared or banned. Why?

Why do people climb mountains? Because they're there. Why do people fuck? Because it's fun. Why does Ceejay get Day cared? Because we can.

And "possibilty" is "possibility".

Im steady tring to find a motive why I do what I do.

Blame genetics.

And "Im" is "I'm" and "tring" is "trying".

I haven't been here for at least a year and a half.

And yet no one realized you were gone.

I made two threads and commented on two others

So stop starting topics and commenting and no one will bother with you.

and all hell breaks loose, which suddenly becomes noisy and violent. Why?

Well, there's the first problem. You vastly over rate your own presence.

I do not care if you're right or if I'm always wrong.

Well, you're always wrong so that's one issue we agree on.

I stand to sever all ties and connections with recollections of pain or fear.

Suicide does sound like a viable option.

I will grit my teeth as long as the others do the same.

We already had you neutered. So gritting your teeth will only serve to sever what little manhood you have left.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So, Charles, do you still have that fucking awful board of yours, where you were the only member but pretended to be about 6 or 7 people?

Seph

Retired Account
THEBLACKFOOTHYPERBOARD!

Last i checked it was still "UpTop"

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What a hideous piece of shit that board is. Kinda makes up for the owner.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So, Charles, do you still have that fucking awful board of yours, where you were the only member but pretended to be about 6 or 7 people?

Total members: 70 Newest member: KrackRabbit.

If you were a member, you'll know that Blackfoot Hyperboard was legit.

What a hideous piece of shit that board is. Kinda makes up for the owner.

At least I have one. Where's your board, Gagh? Show us that bling, tough guy!

Seph

Retired Account
Total members: 70 Newest member: KrackRabbit.

If you were a member, you'll know that Blackfoot Hyperboard was legit.

as in it's not now?

Seph

Retired Account
Blackfoot Hyperboard has always been legit seph.

They are your words, eat them.

How are you and your alt accounts doing? Forget the login details?

Bring back Geedis, You aways seemed too get the most butthurt with that account.

Cody

They are your words, eat them.

Bring back Geedis, You aways seemed too get the most butthurt with that account.

^ this cupcakea high as fuck.

Hey seph you ever heard of a guy called scroobius pip?

Seph

Retired Account
Hiphop guy?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Geedis? Which geedis are you referring to? If you look through the members log you'll find three accounts using that handle.

Your best bet to finding geedis would be to contact Jack, Danny, Cory or James B. One was real, the other two were fakes. So I was told.

Alls I know who ever geedis was, he served me very well. I told him what I wanted and he done it with NO questions asked. geedis was my #1 BOY.