Can I have my PM's activated?

Either they are turned off and I can't find the ON button or they are not working because I have negative rep.

Either way, can I have them turned on? You should know me by now that I don't give a damn about rep.

I have no idea what you are talking about!

I'm just saying that if you use anything to block your IP info from this site it can disable the PM function. It happened to me when I was using a proxy to hide my IP while posting as a dual.

If this does not apply to you then don't worry about it...must be something else. Perhaps a Mod messed with your user cp functions?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Sometimes it's a problem with windows software. Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32 and delete the whole file. That should solve the problem.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
FREE IMPERIUM!!!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
ok, I fixed it for you. Should be working now.

Internet Troll

can I have my PM activated too...

i want some private sexy time with someone

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I hope not

i want to see tk getting an option button to hide it

Eff that noise. Post counts are critical to knowing how we should treat everyone. I'll admit this now, but we were discussing a ranking system, similar to TrekBBS where the higher post count members can have their own forum. The first forum that was going to get locked as a privilege was the Mine Field. However, there are a few posters down there that don't have the post count high enough for the restrictions we were gonna put on it, so the whole idea was scrapped.

It may go back to the drawing board, soon. So, keep your eye out.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Quality over quantity...

Internet Troll

Eff that noise. Post counts are critical to knowing how we should treat everyone. I'll admit this now, but we were discussing a ranking system, similar to TrekBBS where the higher post count members can have their own forum. The first forum that was going to get locked as a privilege was the Mine Field. However, there are a few posters down there that don't have the post count high enough for the restrictions we were gonna put on it, so the whole idea was scrapped.

It may go back to the drawing board, soon. So, keep your eye out.

Yay koolies.. If you need any help with anything just ask me kk :)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Quality over quantity...

I disagree.

The more you have, transversely, the more likely you are to have a quality post. It's throwing all three darts at the same time. You may not score a direct bullseye with all of them, but you'll get darn close with one.