can somebody please unban the following.....

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
blackfoot, steven jackson, geedis, total kaos, gank master, joe hennessy, miss mary j bligde, spack, and bf dick, amongst the others who will be named later. I'm guessing it's from who ever was supposedly had the same ip as that uppity cupcakea ceejay.

they wanna play with troll kingdom. i want the same treatment starship coyote got. unlock the accounts please.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh is this Charles?

Wouldn't it take less time just to ban you?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Oh is this Charles?

maybe.

my Identity to this handle has not been established yet.

Ohhh I get it! you think i'm blackfoot.

so you wanna connect me to nap huh. can i be steve samaurai jack instead of blackfoot?

total kaos is also a good handlle.

Wouldn't it take less time just to ban you?

yes. :bigass:

you gotta to be a bitch for not considering my request in bringing back blackfoot.

witch!

I'm not riding the white pony.

Starship Coyote got Blondie back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That was one admin's unilateral decision. We're not some Nanny Committee here.

What's in it for us?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm guessing that all the active members besides me are admin's of tk. while browsing through the tk archives i can't recall any of the nap haters posting here any more. it was like they got rid of blackfoot and retired, never to be seen again.

do i need to name them?

eggs! wasn't you a stick up kid for blackfoot?

i'm guessing that all the active members besides me are admin's of tk. while browsing through the tk archives i can't recall any of the nap haters posting here any more. it was like they got rid of blackfoot and retired, never to be seen again.

do i need to name them?

eggs! wasn't you a stick up kid for blackfoot?

What's in it for us?

i'm not able to satisfy the whole crowd, but for you i will do anything. anything! pm me your favour..... or should i say the flavor.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm still here I used to harass that retard blackfut and his inane army of socklets.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I'm still here I used to harass that retard blackfut and his inane army of socklets.

i've read the archives. don't recall the harassment that you speak of. i'll go back and check.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling