Can we talk?

Mirah

I love you
I am very sad and upset today and it has nothing to do with me but it is a topic that makes me feel very sad

duck poop on my shoe

Mirah

I love you
Just kidding.

There was a double murder suicide in WA today.
First a lady goes missing last year-
the husband is suspect-
but they still let him have visitation to his 2 young kids
then they take visitation away-
then bring it back-
then he kills them and himself.

Mirah

I love you
There is more to it. The guys father is also a nut case. I think he wrapped his son around his finger and made him believe things about his wife. The father might have even killed his son's wife, who knows?

But then the son just before having to undergo a pyschosexual evaluation kills everybody.

WTF why is everybody killing everybody?

Mirah

I love you
It kind of hits close to home.

There was another story around the same time about the guy who was a cop-and he killed his family (wife and kids) then himself. It was fucked up.

There is a young boy who apparently was missing because his mother left him in the car-but he really wasn't stolen, she is just keeping him away from the father-

FUCK PEOPLE STOP HAVING KIDS! YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FUCKED UP FUCKING FUCK FUCKS.

THERE. I think I'm done now.

Sorry carry on with life.

Ugh, but really this story haunts me all day today.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't get the suicides who kill their families too. It's a JERK MOVE.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I heard about this when captioning one of the news stations. Sorry it hits close to home for you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The dad did the ending to "The Killer Inside Me" from the looks of things. What a fucking headcase. That's the guy that set fire to his house after the worker dropped the hids off? They ran in the house after getting out of her car, the dad locked the door and wouldnt let the worker in, she smelled gas, and the house exploded while she was calling 911?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm going to DA this and ask "Do we really want the offspring of a person who would murder their own family making it out alive?"

Are we sure it's nurture>nature? Are we willing to wait 15 or 20 years to find out? Maybe less?...Maybe more? How about a generation or two?

Pruned.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If you were going to troll message boards discussing this story that would be a good line (probably won't work here!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WBC is going to picket their funerals. Fuckers.

Mirah

I love you
Yes Jack, Same story. The guy first killed his wife-or the wife has been missing-but I think him or his father killed her.

I'm going to DA this and ask "Do we really want the offspring of a person who would murder their own family making it out alive?"

Are we sure it's nurture>nature? Are we willing to wait 15 or 20 years to find out? Maybe less?...Maybe more? How about a generation or two?

Pruned.

If you were going to troll message boards discussing this story that would be a good line (probably won't work here!)

Actually CaptainWacky, there was a part of me that thought, "What kind of life are these kids going to have, with thier mom missing and all of the media know what creeps their father and grandfather are-"

I don't think they would turn out to be bad apples as well, but srsly I had this thought of the misery they would endure the rest of their lives.

They would need such a strong support system and inner strength. But now they are not given that.

What is it too with beautiful women that are killed by these fucking killers? So many-it is so fucked up.