Can you guess......

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You're thinking that, if given the opportunity, you'd toss Blackfoot in an insane asylum?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Sarek wasn't in Star Wars. Therefore, your suggestion isn't valid.

Of course he wasn't. He died offscreen, and cheap fuck that he is, Lucas didn't want to pay royalties to Roddenberry, that's why even the most moving and emotional funeral scene in all of Science Fiction with Spock breaking down and shouting at Solo to have some compassion in the eye of tragedy was taken out prior to release. Extra special edition Blue Ray HFS DVD with deleted scenes coming out in June 2013!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Of course he wasn't. He died offscreen, and cheap fuck that he is, Lucas didn't want to pay royalties to Roddenberry, that's why even the most moving and emotional funeral scene in all of Science Fiction with Spock breaking down and shouting at Solo to have some compassion in the eye of tragedy was taken out prior to release. Extra special edition Blue Ray HFS DVD with deleted scenes coming out in June 2013!!

I especially love the scene where Luke Skywalker bumps into the 11th Doctor outside the Cantina and the Doctor says "Want to be my companion and travel through space and time?" And Luke just stares at him and says "Time travel is impossible. Don't be retardis."

Sadly, this scene was also deleted prior to release.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They cut the scene where River kicked the snot out of everybody in the whole movie all at the same time. Blood, guts, gore was dripping off her blades and she looked virtually unscathed. It would have been awesome.

LiberalAvenger

Red Whacker is hot!!
Too many trekkies on the fucking internet.

I can't seem to get away from them. They are everywhere.

Star Trek sucks. Passe. Dig?