CanI get serious in the Mine Field for just a second?

R

Roadwarrior

Maybe they would like to meet the fat man instead. He could show you the proper way to run a forum. Last chance homos to neogotiate, then the hammer will fall

BlazerBoy

Big Dick McGee said:
Everyone who posts here, the regular Mine Field crew, Wacky, Gagh, Mentalist, Eggs, Kerb Crawler, Whiskey and you, too, Caitriona. I really do consider you all my friends. I hope I have the opportunity to meet each and every one of you sometime, be it next year or when we're senior citizens, complaining about the latest batch of whippersnapper "trolls".

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and if I could give you all a nice personal gift, I would.

If I've forgotten anyone, I apologize.

And if you think THIS thread is schmaltzy, wait'll you see my New Year thread!

Nobody ever remembers BlazerBoy. :(

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
THat hurts. No one even fucking welcomed me when I first posted. I thought this place was cool. It's just a bunch of gay haters who like to act like homos in their threads.

BlazerBoy

Blame your travelling companions. There's so much insane spam here, you can't even wade through it to get to the regular spam anymore.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
BlazerBoy said:
Nobody ever remembers BlazerBoy. :(

LOL, hugs BB and wishes him a Happy Holiday!!! ;)

AND, thanks for including me BDM. I hope we can all meet someday too. L_G and I have plans for sometime in '06. Maybe even Disneyland.

And where is she anyway? I miss her.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
What qualifies as spam and what qualifies as just play gay posts? I think this thread is just a bunch of butt pirates jacking each other off.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's a pirate butt.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well done.