captain wacky is dead aight

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
aight you mooks and mookettes you fucking better know that dere is no captain fucking wacky and his autism crap anymore you mooks dere is only me now extereme eddie aight why do they call me extreme ask your mother aight or i'll brick yer face in with a knife aight tha'ts what i'll do if you don't like it youb etter killed yourself with suicide because you ain't going to be alive no more when i kill you anyway aight the only difference is dat i'll kill you slow by stabbing u with glass up your ass aight and also breaking your feet with a sledgehammer and also raping your gran aight dat's what i'll do to u okay what was i saying oh yes i am extereme EDDIE
OKAY

EXTEREME EDDIE IS EXTEMERE HE'LL FUCK YOUR GOLDFISH

I'LL FUCK ANYthINg

EXCEPT YOU

YOU UGLY SHIT

I AIN'T LOOKING IN NO MIRROR BEFORE YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE I AIN'T OKAY MISTER SMARTFUCK

I'M LOOKING AT YOUR UGLY FUCKING FACE WITH HATE IN MY EYES AIGHT YOU MOOKSTAINS

YOU AIN'T WORTH SHIT YOU FUCKS

YOU AIN'T WORTH SHIT OR FUCK

YOU AIN'T EVNE WORHT PISS

YOU AIN'T WORTH TOAST

YOUF UCKING CUMMERS YOU ALL SMELL

fUCK YOU

MOOKS
I'LL STAB YOUR GRANS AND MAKE YOU WNAK

FUCKING CUMFARTS

YOU FUCKING STINK

YOU ALL SMELL OF STINK

DAT'S WHAT YOU SMELL
OF

I'M EXTEREMEM EDDIE YOU FUCKERS

FUCKING REMEMBER THE FUCKING NAME OF EXTERMEEM EDDIE BECASUE DAT IS MY NAME YOU MOG NOGS YOU BETTERS BEVLEI YOU TI

FYASDOGUAhd
a
hd
ah
da
h
a
h
ad
h
ah

adh
ahah

I'M SO EXTEMe I CAN'T TYEP

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It had started when missmanners said "No! No!" to Captain Wack,
And struggled for her virtue down there by the railroad track.
TK came to her rescue, and as the train roared down the line,
Wack fell back across the track, and paid the price of crime.

Troll Kingdom got arrested and brought up before the law.
The sheriff said "Old Captain Wack ain't Wacky anymore."
miss M, she cried and pleaded, but the jury didn't care.
They didn't have a sofa, so they offered them the chair.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Blow-Torch called. He said YOU WIN EXTRM EDDIESAFD

CaptainWacky

UVFKC THE ISLANLD BROTHERS

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
[YOUTUBE]pALSKcWcVEk[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

FUCKI JIMMY CASH AND JOHNNY MUSUEM

CaptainWacky

fuck you john brarrowmand you know who you are you stinking fuck you fucking sock you suck you are a gay homsoedaxual look i don't think there's antohing wrong with being a gay fuck but just fucking stay away and don't look at my bum okay you fucker you better nto look at my bum if i catch you looking at my bum you'll know about it okay and how will i catch you because you'll have to be behind me to look at my bum because my bum is on my behind that's a good question you fucker well here's the answer i'll turn around real fast so fast that you won't be able to look away from the point in space my bum previousl occupied and i'll see you staring at that point in space and i'll fucking kick your staring eyes off and thehn y'ou'll know if've caught you looking at my bum okay pal no wait i take that back you ain't my stinking pal if you're gaoing to stare at my bum with your lustfilled eyes aight don't you stare at my bum with your lustful eyes aight just don't or i'll tell you a joke and you won't get the punchline because the punchline will be me stabbing you in the gut with a big knife and the joke will be "what does john barroldman get for staring at my bum?" with the punchline to follow aight you get it now just stop aight stop it okay you fucking tesco brand lemonade

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUMFIGHT!

CaptainWacky

what sizable like your penis oh wait that isn't sizable at all it's almost invisible aight you fucking drongo dat's right dat is what you is don't even think of denying it