"Captain" Wacky REFUSED PROMOTION to Admiral Wacky???

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
When asked for comment he replied:

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you our of the Mine Field, because while you're there... you can make a difference. FUCKING FUCK FUCK JIMMY FUCKNOSE I FORGOT WHERE MY KNEES ARE."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We are all Eternal Fleet Captains.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why don't you just toss the toaster in his bathtub... :eek:

CaptainWacky

Picard was just humouring "Admiral" Janeway. He would have done whatever the fuck he wanted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Whatever day that Berman/Logan decided to make Janeway an admiral in NEM was the day they killed the TNG franchise. Or something.

CaptainWacky

It was supposed to be a Seven Of Nine cameo talking to Picard (not sure how that would have made sense either) but Jeri Ryan said "fuck no" so they had to settle for Kate Mulgrew.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seven is trying to contact Neelix to continue their game, but she gets a wrong number and talks to Picard instead, who inquires about her Borg implants and compliments her tits.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Later, Captain Wacky was seen taking order from Admiral Janeway.

I can tell I'm a Mine Fielder, because after reading Tomtrek's opening post, this was my immediate response as well.

I suppose I'll after to mix it up a bit - later, Wacky was seen giving head to ADMIRAL BILL ROSS.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It was supposed to be a Seven Of Nine cameo talking to Picard (not sure how that would have made sense either) but Jeri Ryan said "fuck no" so they had to settle for Kate Mulgrew.

Do you think they gave her some lines exactly like Klunk from Dastardly & Mutley in Their Flying Machine?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
BOSS NASS

CaptainWacky

I'd literally rather give head to Bill Ross than take orders from Janeway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ARE YOU SURE? IT'S A BIGGUN!

03983310571275265348.jpg