Carolina Panthers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
qlk2dxnxnllxhwxwdz75

Keep Pounding.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Carolina Panthers News

Carolina players already have been sent iPad-like devices so they virtually can begin offseason workouts with group sessions on Monday as the COVID-19 crisis continues. The Panthers are one of five NFL teams with new coaches that will begin offseason programs virtually. This is the alternative with most of the country bound to shelter-in-place orders.

It didn't take much for former New York Jets WR Robby Anderson to come to Carolina for a reunion with his college coach, Matt Rhule. “I know winning is in his blood,'' Anderson said. "I know that's what he's here to do. There wasn't much he had to sell me on. When I saw Teddy [Bridgewater] sign there it really was the icing on the cake. It really attracted me to want to be a Panther.''

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
W-w-w-w-w-w-w WOMBO COMBO!!!!!!!
1316_mariner10.gif

390819main_Mariner10_full.jpg

1*Z7bM-yDm9t6JgNkaMTQxvw.jpeg

mt-mercury-mar2-normal.jpg

bff6d2ce56f3dfdf5ee3b0b1ec5e653d01846151_hq.jpg

VCBesY9.jpg

689a9df5c8c0e67a306c69e655556b48bf97ad01_hq.gif

tumblr_om9gxbx1q71tfhaz4o2_r1_500.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Teddy Bridgewater's comeback 'represents hope' beyond Panthers
Former NFL running back Matt Asiata had plenty to keep him busy with three sons and two daughters under stay-at-home orders because of the coronavirus pandemc. That alone could have been an excuse not to answer a random text message from a reporter he didn’t know requesting an interview.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Panthers, as GM Marty Hurney noted, spent a lot of currency on offensive players in free agency between a new quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater, depth at WR and on the OL. So what does that mean for the draft? “When you look at the defensive side that is were we probably haven't added as much as we have on offense. If you were to say what area you look at the most you could say it would be defense rather than offense.''

To correct what new Panthers WR Robby Anderson said last week about Carolina beginning offseason workouts today with virtual video conferences, that isn't happening. The league sent a memo to teams saying options still are being considered. Panthers GM Marty Hurney confirmed Monday "we're still waiting for the league to tell us when that starts.''

The Panthers haven't made any official comments on potential plans to sign running back Christian McCaffrey to a long-term deal as he enters the last year of his rookie deal until today, when GM Marty Hurney said: “Obviously, we've had internal discussions. Everybody knows what we think of Christian as a player. Other than that I can't really say any more.'' Doesn't say a lot about what might happen.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Panthers are preparing for all scenarios for the NFL Draft with no clear-cut plan from the league yet. “The most difficult one is everyone being in their homes,'' GM Marty Hurney said. "We've got plans for video conferencing, scouts available, coaches available. We're still waiting for all the details from the league. We're prepared for any scenario that comes up.'

On the decision to sign QB Teddy Bridgewater, Panthers GM Marty Hurney says: “He's a very talented quarterback. I've always liked him. He's got great feet in the pocket. He's got good vision. He's got a quick release. Everybody you talk to talks about his leadership skills. And he's got some familiarity with [Joe] Brady's system in New Orleans.''

Panthers GM Marty Hurney didn't want to get into details on what led to the release of QB Cam Newton, saying only that it was one of the most difficult decisions he's had to make. “You guys know how much we respect Cam. I appreciate everything he's given. It was extremely difficult.''

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Matt Rhule says Cam Newton release more about Teddy Bridgewater

Carolina Panthers coach Matt Rhule said Wednesday during a video conference that it was the "best thing for our team" to move on from quarterback Cam Newton and move forward with Teddy Bridgewater. Rhule expressed appreciation for what Newton did for the organization since being the first pick of the 2011 draft. But in his first comments since Newton was released last month, Rhule indicated the decision had less to do with Newton's health and more to do with Bridgewater being a better fit for what offensive coordinator Joe Brady wants to accomplish. Newton underwent foot surgery in December and last month was cleared medically. The Panthers reached a three-year, $63 million deal with Bridgewater on March 17. That same day, the team announced Newton had been given permission to seek a trade. Newton, 30, then disputed the notion that it was what he wanted, saying on social media, "You forced me into this.'' Newton, who had one year left on his deal with Carolina, has not signed with another team since his release March 24.

Click Here For Full Srory

jack

arent playing this year, thus this entire thread is completely irrelevant.

Like you Wilson

jack

jack

1316_mariner10.gif

VCBesY9.jpg

jack

1316_mariner10.gif

VCBesY9.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i

Sources: Panthers make Christian McCaffrey NFL's highest-paid RB
Caffrey last season became the third player in NFL history to have 1,000 yards rushing and receiving in the same season. He joined former San Francisco back Roger Craig (1985) and Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk (1999) on the elite list.

McCaffrey is signing a four-year extension, averaging $16 million per year, making him the highest-paid running back in NFL history. Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott had been the NFL's highest-paid running back at $15 million per year. Jets running back LeVeon Bell now ranks third at $14.1 million a year.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Why the Panthers bucked the trend with Christian McCaffrey's contract
That’s a relative bargain for the most versatile back in the league, and it guarantees that the Panthers will get McCaffrey’s best years. This contract will expire before he turns 30, an age when the production of backs typically declines.

McCaffrey has become the face of an organization that recently moved on from franchise quarterback Cam Newton and in January lost middle linebacker Luke Kuechly to retirement at the age of 28.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Christian McCaffrey's new $16 million a year deal eclipses the $15 million a year the Dallas Cowboys gave Ezekiel Elliott and the $13.1 the New York Jets gave Le'Veon Bell. The Panthers wanted to make sure he was appreciated for being the best all-purpose back in the league.

Christian McCaffrey on his new four-year, $64 million dea: "I'm so excited to continue my career in Carolina. I want to thank Mr. Tepper, Marty Hurney, and Coach Rhule for the opportunity to help lead this great franchise, and to all my teammates for their help along the way. And to Panthers fans, KEEP POUNDING!"

How much longer does new Panthers LT Russell Okung, 31, plan to play? He hasn't put a number on it, tossing out three to five years initially during Tuesday's conference call. Then he took it a step further. "I'm coming after Tom Brady,'' he said jokingly of the 42-year-old Tampa Bay quarterback. "I want to play that long.''

Russell Okung can't wait to get on the field with running back Christian McCaffrey, who on Monday reached a four-year, $64 million extension with the Panthers. He's heard McCaffrey likes his linemen, so the left tackle expects a really good Christmas present. He reminded running back doesn't justify all McCaffrey does. "He's a play-maker.''

Here's what retired Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly said about the release of Cam Newton on SiriusXM NFL Radio last night: ‘'Cam understands the game's a business and most guys that have been around as long as he has understand that, but it's still difficult when you've been with the same team for nine years and felt like you've done everything you can do help them win.''

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling