CeeJay's 2023 NFL draft posting party

StarMan™

Brown Country, Indiana

6.jpg

A winding two-lane road leads to Bean Blossom Covered Bridge north of Nashville. Built in 1880, it's the only original covered bridge in Brown County and is a popular subject for photographers and artists. Just an hour south of Indianapolis, Brown County offers a serene vibe at state parks, artists' colonies and small towns.

While you're there: Wander on secluded paths at Brown County State Park, explore the area's artistic heritage at T.C. Steele Historic Site and spend some time in Nashville, which has fewer than 2,000 people but more than 150 shops, galleries and artists' studios. Overnight visitors can settle into a cozy cabin at Brown County State Park's Abe Martin Lodge or relax in the Victorian-style Cornerstone Inn in Nashville.

StarMan™

South Haven, Michigan

8.jpg

Walk or bike across the Donald F. Nichols Bridge, part of Kal-Haven Trail State Park. The 108-foot-long bridge crosses the Black River about 1 mile east of the South Haven trailhead. From there, you can continue more than 30 miles through the Michigan countryside to the northwest suburbs of Kalamazoo.

While you're there: South Haven has beaches within walking distance of downtown and inns, plus fresh foods at the edge of wine country. The 1920s Victoria Resort Bed and Breakfast features spacious guest rooms and cottages, many with whirlpool tubs and fireplaces. For adventures of another sort, set sail on the replica schooner Friends Good Will.

StarMan™

Amnicon Falls, Wisconsin

10.jpg

A 55-foot-long covered footbridge crosses the Amnicon River at the Lower Falls, leading to a small island at Amnicon Falls State Park (about 15 miles southeast of Superior). The bridge, which was not covered at the time it was built, was moved to its current location in the 1930s; the roof was added in 1939 and has been replaced twice since then. The unusual bowstring design uses arched beams secured with hooks and clips rather than rivets and bolts.

While you're there: A 30-minute drive takes you to Duluth. Watch freighters come and go under the 1905 Aerial Lift Bridge and gawk at giant sturgeon at the Great Lakes Aquarium. Impeccable service and guest rooms define Fitger's Inn along the Lakewalk, while at South Pier Inn on the Canal, second-floor rooms with private balconies facing the canal give a great view of ships passing under the Aerial Lift Bridge

StarMan™

Atwood, Kansas

11.jpg

This small covered walking bridge is tucked away on a walking path around quiet Lake Atwood, about 30 miles north of Colby and I-70 in the northwest corner of Kansas.

While you're there: Explore small museums, forts, cabins and other reminders of pioneer days in northwest Kansas. In September, more than 1,000 vendors participate in the U.S.-36 Treasure Hunt, a 400-mile yard sale stretching along the state's northern tier, including Atwood.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Full 2023 NFL Draft Order

First-Round Picks - ACC
No.19: Tampa Bay. (DT) Calijah Kancey, Pittsburgh
No.23: Baltimore. (WR) Way Flowers, Boston College
No.29: Cincinnati. (DE) Myles Murphy, Clemson
No.30: New Orleans. (DT) Bryan Bresee, Clemson

StarMan™

Full 2023 NFL Draft Order

First-Round Picks - ACC
No.19: Tampa Bay. (DT) Calijah Kancey, Pittsburgh
No.23: Baltimore. (WR) Way Flowers, Boston College
No.29: Cincinnati. (DE) Myles Murphy, Clemson
No.30: New Orleans. (DT) Bryan Bresee, Clemson

We've moved on.

Any thoughts on the bridges?

I think my personal favorite might be Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan

5.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i

Round 1
No.26: (DT) Nazi Smith, Michigan
Round 2
No.58: (TE) Luke schoonmaker, Michigan
Round 3
No.90: (ILB) DeMarvion Overshown, Texas

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i

[centet]DALLAS COWBOYS

Round 1
No.26: (DT) Nazi Smith, Michigan
Round 2
No.58: (TE) Luke schoonmaker, Michigan
Round 3
No.90: (ILB) DeMarvion Overshown, Texas

i

CAROLINA PANTHERS

Round 1
No.1: (QB) Bryce Young, Alabama
Round 2
No.39: (WR) Jonathan Mingo, Ole Miss
Round 3
No.80: (LB) DJ Johnson, Oregon

[/CENTER]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Round 4 continues today peoples

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The 2023 NFL draft is 5th round is happening now!