Cell Phones are evil.

BlazerBoy

They are such finicky devices. Rarely work well. Cause unsightly bulges in your pants when worn out of the holster, stick off your waist and jiggle too much when in the holster. The ringtones all suck, due in part to the selection between "fake simulated old style rotary phone" ringer, and "Drop it like its hollaback feel good girl inc" shit.

I'm using smoke signals from here on out.

Discuss.

Jethro

Rebel
Two suggestions.

1) Put it in your underwear.

2) set it to vibrate

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I hate mobile phones with a vengeance. You know once a frind of mine came round my house, I opened the door to him and he was on his mobile. He nodded to me, came in, sat down and talked all the way through a NEW episode of Angel and then LEFT about an hour later STILL on the phone.

I was in awe. Seriously, I went crazy at him the next time he came round but really, what sort of shit is that! Someone comes round has a converstation with someone else then fucks off.

It's funny now but I wasn't impressed at the time missing Holtz's speech.

BlazerBoy

Jethro. You are a certified GENIUS. The benfits would be two-fold. In addition to all the cellular pleasure I'd get, my dick would be positively BUZZING. Plus, I could take calls with my dick, and leave my hands free to do other things!

BlazerBoy

Try to drive, you mean. Just once I'd like to see one of them run into something, and get the NOKIA imprint permanently stamped on their forehead. Free advertising for the rest of their life.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I hate people who talk on them at the cinema, if you want to talk to someone on the phone, then fuck off outside, and let me watch the film!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There was some fucker playing with his phone for the WHOLE MOVIE when I saw ROTS including making stupid sounds and shit. LOOK AT THE FUCKING SCREEN YOU IDIOT, ANI'S JUST TURNED HEEL.