Changing the type of troll you are

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
What do you think about changing the type of troll you are, while in the same account? This in case you don't care if they will know you're trolling. Have you done it before? Did it worked out well?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
What do you think about changing the type of troll you are, while in the same account? This in case you don't care if they will know you're trolling. Have you done it before? Did it worked out well?

I like who I am. So as Jack says, in my own unique way, shut the fuck up.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Are you serious? Breaking out of character?? DURING A TROLL??? Who the fuck would do something unthinkable like that? I mean, that's absolutely unheard of!

Oh, ok, I'll stop now. I am just bored.

StringTheorist

As I mentioned, I'm only talking about situations where you don't get banned if recognised as a troll.

By the way, it's stupid to just be yourself. Not only on the internet, but in RL too.

jack

your attempt failed, idiot. Give it up. No one cares.

jack

No, I am pointing out that I have posted here for over 5 years while you have posted here a little over a month, so my perspective on things might be a little different than yours.

So when I say things like "no one cares" I'm not looking for anything, I'm simply voicing consensus. No one gives a fuck about you, and you haven't impressed anyone that you're doing anything but being an eager outside participant.

jack

So "stringtheorize" THAT, you fucking moron.

StringTheorist

At first, I thought this would be an awesome community. But then I saw how the typical amount of stupidity is present here, like in RL. After realizing that, I thought it would suck trying to be a part of this community, so I had this idea instead. So basically, I don't really care if I had impressed anyone. I should, but the level of prejudice is too high, and there is little of a realism in the opinion that's left.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
At first, I thought this would be an awesome community. But then I saw how the typical amount of stupidity is present here, like in RL. After realizing that, I thought it would suck trying to be a part of this community, so I had this idea instead. So basically, I don't really care if I had impressed anyone. I should, but the level of prejudice is too high, and there is little of a realism in the opinion that's left.

I used to work at this place where the majority of the workers wanted to have potluck feasts every month. Okay. I'm not into eating food a bunch of people have pawed over but I wanted to join in the comraderie of communal dining.

Never failed the same three or four people would bitch, moan and groan that not enough meat had been brought for the feast, that there were too many pies and cakes instead. What had those complainers brought to the feast, though? They had brought pies and cakes.

The moral to that story is, don't bitch about there not being enough meat at the table if you didn't bring any meat to the table.